UEs

I have tried everything in the faq but I still get ues within two minutes of joining servers. Now I'm getting them before t2 even launches (a second of black screen as if it's going to open in full screen even though it's set to run in windowed and then a ue box). Never used any scripts. Closest thing to that is affinity, which I need to make tn work.

I updated my video drivers about six months ago. These problems started tonight.

No new drivers are out as far as I can tell.

Why is my t2 broken? D:

Comments

• Hi
    Go into your base folders and delete all .dso files found. You may also want to find and dl a script called dsokiller or cleandso.
  • Late reply, I know. This problem is happening on my xp box (home) and not my laptop (Vista). I ran JTdelDSO and still don't have any luck.
  • If you have antialiasing or anisotropic filtering enabled, try without them. What vid card do u run?
  • I can't try without them if the game crashes before it launches. Radeon X600.
  • Oh ok, but you change those settings in the driver control panel for your vid card, not in the game. One thing with ati cards is to run the oldest driver that works with your card. Ati seems to have issues with t2 in general.