None

edited January 2014 in General Discussion
-

Comments

• Most of the pros you're talking about have been playing the game significantly longer than you have. There's nothing to feel bad about...
  • I only play about one time every 3 weeks now and I still maintain a pretty good aim and still dominate in duels when I get on. I haven't been playing years and years either :D
  • Dont feel bad man. Just keep telling yourself that you are awsome and it will make you feel better. ;D Remember you are AWSOME, but also remember, you are not as AWSOME AS ME! >:( ;)
  • Thanks, robertom. You've helped me find my silver lining:

I have no skill in this game... which means I never have to worry about my skill level dropping.
  • Dont feel bad man. Just keep telling yourself that you are awsome and it will make you feel better. ;D Remember you are AWSOME, but also remember, you are not as AWSOME AS ME! >:( ;)
    But you will never reach as high level as AWESOMENESS as I have.
  • I haven't played in over 5 years, so don't feel bad. Currently downloading as we speak. I'm super stoked, even if it means catching countless discus in the face :P
  • I'd be happy to disk your face in. PM me for duels with a time/day/place in central :D