New here and have a few questions.

To start, I haven't played this game in probably over 8 years so I am just wondering what the differences there are in this versus the old T2?

Whats the community like here?
Is skinning and such done the same way as back then or is the file layout different?
and in general
Whats up guiz?

Comments

• To start, I haven't played this game in probably over 8 years so I am just wondering what the differences there are in this versus the old T2?
    -Being technically illiterate, I'll stray away from that perspective but what you find is a lower player base playing mostly classic on one heavily populated server.
    -All the same weapons are still present.
    -Patch work is being implemented to add functionally to the browser so a Tribe can actually be made and members be added. Not to mention, new anti-cheat scripts are being implemented also.
    -Sierra is gone?
    Cant really think of anymore......
    Whats the community like here?
    Well, being an outsider from Renegades, it's pretty good. Most people here are inclined to help out with issues such problems with the game or strategies. I really can't comment on this too much because I tend to NEVER post really anything.
    Is skinning and such done the same way as back then or is the file layout different?
    I never did skinning and from the little I have read, I don't believe it has changed. Again, coming from a non-technical person.

Other than that, welcome back! Cheers!
  • welcome back everything is pretty much the same as before.and what was mentioned above have fun and stay awhile.
  • the drama lives