How far do you want to go in Tribes 2?

Comments

• Hay gaiz what's going on in this thread
  • Testicles.

absolutely nothing and i would like to request a lock.

fork it.
  • LOL I ARE WRITE TINYTEXT
    now that you had to expand the page to see what this said, my previous comment will be in something around 500pt. dont forget about losing the game!
  • I just copypasta'd it to the address bar fool

SUCK ON IT PETTY FOOL

absolutely nothing and i would like to request a lock.

fork it.
    this text is almost as small as blindkilla's dick
    threads about playing tribes 2 seem to get derailed a lot around here
  • [glow=black,2,30]NONE OF YOU SCRUBS CAN MATCH MY LEVEL OF TANK SKILL. THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT BY YOUR LOCAL DUDEBOT ASSOCIATE.
    No, you're a nub. :D
  • :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D lolololol
  • The lesson to be learned from this thread is that Purest and Blindkilla will take a perfectly good thread and turn it into babbling nonsense.
  • and also dudebot will always follow in the wake of nonsensical threads

if he starts posting in a thread you might as well give up on it
  • The difference is that dudebot is actively trying to post nonsense.
  • This thread was causing unnecessary flaming, and when I see that, I crash threads. DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

*post edited by Turkeh Today at 8:28:47 PM
  • I don't troll
  • I used to play Tribes 2 when it was new. The clan I belonged to was on TWL and we had a lot of fun. Had our arses handed to us a fair amount but it was still a lot of fun. (which unless I am missing something that is the whole point of any game) I was both surprised and pretty excited to find it still being kept alive by some very dedicated players!
    I think that Tribes 2 really hit the nail on the head with its method of gameplay in an organized team atomsphere and even though the graphics are somewhat dated the game hasnt lost its attraction or the learning curve of its mechanics. Alot of the maps are huge which you dont find as often in todays pc games as they have to cater to the console crowd at the same time.
    I recently introduced some of my clan members to Tribes 2 and the reaction has been very positive. I hope it turns into a regular event. TWL aside it would be nice just to have some good old fashioned scrims against other teams!
    Hopefully the game will regain enough of its old popularity to stay alive for another 10 years!
  • good last post to end on, maybe everyone can stop posting now
  • Not likely.

This thread doesn't end until someone answers the topic question: How far do you want to go in Tribes 2?

I want to go very very far away from Tribes 2.
  • Not likely.

This thread doesn't end until someone answers the topic question: How far do you want to go in Tribes 2?

I want to go very very far away from Tribes 2.
    Yeah, why is that? I thought you played a bunch until you said you haven't opened up t2 in like 7 months. also
  • I did play a lot. Night after night, as a matter of fact, for a few months. Somewhere in there Beaz approached me with an offer of adminship (for which I am still thankful), and so began a very stressful three further months managing the playground that is a public server.

Short version, I burned out hard. Between the debacle in April of me wiping a pack of troublemakers off the server only to have them launch the longest thread on the GH forums complaining about me and general overworking later in May of relegating myself to OBS for hours on end to keep the peace in a hostile environment, I burned out.

And I haven't gone back in since. I keep to the IRC channels to mop up the stragglers that wander in wondering why breaking clearly defined server rules results in a ban.
  • Oddly enough, when you stopped keeping the peace in the hostile environment, nothing changed. Everything was fine before, and everything was fine after.
  • Oddly enough, when you stopped keeping the peace in the hostile environment, nothing changed. Everything was fine before, and everything was fine after.

Which really makes me feel like my effort was worth it and/or appreciated in the slightest degree by anyone in this community. Thanks! annoyed.gif
  • I still love you.

Bring back snacks!
  • Shizuka is turning into a TRIBES 2 CLASSIC ELITE PLAYER and all along I thought she had potential.
  • twl T2 ctf comp is dead pull the plug what are there what 10 teams left in the ctf division? and four of those dont even have a 7 man team.It is a sad fact but it is mostly due to some players I dont need to name names they know who they are.You know the ones that talk a lot of trash and think they know it all.I dont see anything changing in its future
    It's only dead because this game has too many people like you. If only we could get rid of you and everyone like you, and replace you all with people actually willing to bring a spark of life back to the game. We'd be all set.

Now if only Vivendi hadn't shut down the Master..
  • i emailed mark f at gg to see if they would turn the masters back on for t1 and t2 and have yet to get a reply
  • Are we supposed to be surprised about this?
  • T1 masters aren't coming back till playtribes.com

But nobody at GG are working on Playtribes cause Louis told them to do some 'new' project which they've been all 'hush hush' about.

Which really makes me feel like my effort was worth it and/or appreciated in the slightest degree by anyone in this community. Thanks! annoyed.gif

The point is you should have just played. Sitting in obs doesn't do anything for anyone.

The point is you should have just played. Sitting in obs doesn't do anything for anyone.
    Snacks. Bring them back.
  • T1 masters aren't coming back till playtribes.com

But nobody at GG are working on Playtribes cause Louis told them to do some 'new' project which they've been all 'hush hush' about.

it's tribes 3

jk it's marble blast omega