Construction Mod?

Back in 2001-2002 when I had the game, there was a mod called "Construction Mod" or what ever, where you could create bases and all that good stuff from the ground up and I mean like HUGE bases. Where you would have to sort threw all your materials and what not, creating floors, platforms, door ways, stairs, torrents and guns, force fields, teleporter etc.

Anyways, will a mod similar to that be available?

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Back in 2001-2002 when I had the game, there was a mod called "Construction Mod" or what ever, where you could create bases and all that good stuff from the ground up and I mean like HUGE bases. Where you would have to sort threw all your materials and what not, creating floors, platforms, door ways, stairs, torrents and guns, force fields, teleporter etc.

Anyways, will a mod similar to that be available?

There are a few construction mods that are popular right now, I'd check the following:

Metallic Construction Mod

Construction .70a (For Developers)

(My Mod)
    TWM and TWM2 (Combat Based Construction)
  • Man I wish I had the patience and creativity to build something like that. The times I went in to try the mod the people were jerks and wouldn't help with the understanding of what you can do so all I could do was make a box with a door lol
  • I could give you some construction education yet........

1. You have to be willing to listen.
    2. Ask questions if you need to (it is how you learn)
    3. And not just say i know this i know that.

be willing to learn, i like good students.

Contact me on: [email protected]
    and i will arange the times so considering i'm from australia, i need to know your timezone as well (Not exact location just time zone)

Quote: most people i had taught to build have spat on what i taught them, please do not do the same.
  • Brillent work alviss. very nice ship
  • Brillent work alviss. very nice ship

Thats a really old version of that ship. I made it with my mod, and I just happened to have the picture already uploaded online.

Construction mod are best mod.
  • Adapt Mod Construct:
    Click here
    My main site:
    Click here

You come to my main site, I have 0.70a in a zippie. With some construction installation tuts.
  • Adapt Mod Construct:
    Click here

I dont really see what this AMC is... it looks like 0.70 with a new loadscreen, saying you're the developer.

You didnt even seem to take the time to disable the old loadscreen, and make your own, and instead you just overwrote it.

Mind telling me what makes your mod unlike the tens of mods before it which are just con mod with a new developer?
  • Adapt Mod Construct:
    Click here

I dont really see what this AMC is... it looks like 0.70 with a new loadscreen, saying you're the developer.

You didnt even seem to take the time to disable the old loadscreen, and make your own, and instead you just overwrote it.

Mind telling me what makes your mod unlike the tens of mods before it which are just con mod with a new developer?
    AMC1 was basically a prototype. I redid the entire thing. Which will not be finished any time soon, I am just learning TGE
  • Adapt Mod Construct:
    Click here

AMC1 was basically a prototype. I redid the entire thing. Which will not be finished any time soon, I am just learning TGE

Well good luck to you then! :)
  • toward the end of my Tribes playing, all I ever did was play construction mod. What a fantastic mod
  • Adapt Mod Construct:
    Click here

Well good luck to you then! :)

if(Sythe == Soulice) {
    return "This be true"
    }
  • edited March 2010
    DELETED.

Reason: Something is wrong with my account. Account deletion requested from Sythe
  • Phantom139: stop pretending to be a programmer, and get a better education.

I've had enough with you.
  • edited March 2010
    Wtf??? I didn't say that? I wasn't even on yesterday. who got my account? I've gotta report that to Eolk or Krash. Sorry Phantom, I'll get this fixed.

Edit:
    if(Sythe == Soulice) {
    return "This be true"
    }
    My signature already says that.
  • Problem being solved in process.

I would never say that. If anything, it would be me getting help. Not offending.
  • edited March 2010
    I even have their IP:
    Mine is:

Edit: Found, person lives in CANADA?
  • I even have their IP:
    Mine is:

Wasnt me. >_>
  • I even have their IP:
    Mine is:

Wasnt me. >_>
    Alviss, I trust it wasn't you. Niether Krash, we have our own crime seen. O_o
  • It was him:
    pikachu-1zcp1gl.jpg
  • lol @ demon,

Unfortunately for you sythe/soulice, neither of the the IPs posted above do NOT match the one you provided to PGD when you ran PGD Connect, also, even more stunning to me, is how you gave me what you said is "your" IP, and the one I compared it to over at PGD matches the same ISP.

So, in short conclusion, I think you got busted bad for that comment, and are now trying to play me to think it's some non-existent ghost from canada.

Basically, find some real proof, and then i'll believe you.
  • edited March 2010
    lol @ demon,

Unfortunately for you sythe/soulice, neither of the the IPs posted above do NOT match the one you provided to PGD when you ran PGD Connect, also, even more stunning to me, is how you gave me what you said is "your" IP, and the one I compared it to over at PGD matches the same ISP.

So, in short conclusion, I think you got busted bad for that comment, and are now trying to play me to think it's some non-existent ghost from canada.

First off, I'd never play you or the other PGD devs for fools. I know your not an idiot. Why would I say something to get me banned from my favorite mod? Second, I know that even if I gave you more proof, I'd stay banned. You won't care about it and keep my ban.

Edit: My IP probably changed after you banned me. Those ARE the IPs I saw, no doubt they won't change soon again. The IP I found, I took to IP-Lookup.net and traced it to Canada.
  • lol @ demon,

First off, I'd never play you or the other PGD devs for fools. I know your not an idiot. Why would I say something to get me banned from my favorite mod? Second, I know that even if I gave you more proof, I'd stay banned. You won't care about it and keep my ban.

Edit: My IP probably changed after you banned me. Those ARE the IPs I saw, no doubt they won't change soon again. The IP I found, I took to IP-Lookup.net and traced it to Canada.

Anyone with half of a brain wouldn't use their real IP when doing something nefarious. Dynamic IP seems the likeliest.

Some sort of proxy mayhaps.
  • This thread is going places.
  • This thread is going places.

It certainly is.
  • lol @ demon,

Anyone with half of a brain wouldn't use their real IP when doing something nefarious. Dynamic IP seems the likeliest.

Some sort of proxy mayhaps.
    True. Man I forget stuff.