Warrior Setup Problem

Hi,

I installed Tribes with the Tribesnext patch. OS: WinXP SP3
If I want to choose my warrior type (LIGHT, MEDIUM, or HEAVY) the game will only let me use the LIGHT warrior.
If I want to play MEDIUM or HEAVY the game won't save my decision and jumps back to LIGHT.

Here you can see the video (sorry for the poor quality):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUBAmG7kugs&fmt=22

I click on Medium, then on another Tab, back to Warrior Setup and then it is Light Warrior again. Why? :(

Can you help me please? I want to play medium or heavy.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Select your loadout on the server after you join. The Warrior Setup panel is just for previewing skins and setting up alias names.

I'll elaborate.

If you have a PC 101-key desktop style keyboard. Then you would press the keypad Enter/Return key on the right side of the keyboard while connected to or hosting a game. If you do not have a keypad then you may need to bind a key to the "Inventory" function found in the Controls section of the Settings window. Then use that key while connected to or hosting a game.

After selecting your loadout in the Inventory window or using Favorites. Simply walk over any of your teams Inventory Stations to acquire whatever you have selected.
  • Please play through the included tutorials or read the manual on inventory management.

This is not a support issue. Locked.
This discussion has been closed.