looking for EU server?

someone post an EU server!!!

please :-P

Comments

• You do it!

At the minute, there's far more players than servers, loads of servers with nobody on. Don't really need anymore servers IMO.
  • Afik all the eu servers currently up (about 6) are running linux or even bsd. So without linux support or someone with a win dedicated hosting a server there will be no tribesnext eu server.
    And while i'm at it. Thats the main reason for us eu guys to stick with atlmasterserver for now. Its not like, as some here suggested, that we dislike the idea of tribesnext. Once there is something we can play with, we will have a look at it and decide then if it fits our needs.

Lev

P.S.: Beeing one for the server dudes over here give me a shout if ya need help or something.
  • i would do it but my connection cant run shit at the time and in the middel of moveing >.<

and lev i just tryed to open a discussion ;)

and i guess altserver is okey =P if you happen to own a orginal account
  • I'd run a dedicated server, but not sure if 20mb connection would be enough for me to host and play? In UK.
  • 20 mbit is enough =P dont really need alot to run em whats your upload tho ?
  • I was actually thinking of running one based in Germany. The connection should be more than enough but I don't have any experience setting up a T2 server... any links with more info on the subject would be appreciated.

If I ever get this running I'll post the link in here
  • 20 mbit is enough =P dont really need alot to run em whats your upload tho ?

Capped at 80 k/s
  • Hi guys,

I've got the server up and running. UK based, 20MB connection, Dual core, 4GB RAM etc etc.

It's there, it's up and running, I'll leave it up for a few days, check interest, my PC is usually on anyway so..... enjoy and if you have any idea's or anything, drop me a PM.

The server is called 'UK! Tribesnext.com'