Online jerks

2»

Comments

• Is this thread about me?
  • No, it's a thread about KRYAND and BLINDKILLA, like every thread thread where one of them happens to post. Can't have one without the other!
  • No, it's a thread about KRYAND and BLINDKILLA, like every thread thread where one of them happens to post. Can't have one without the other!
    In some crazy way your right were the Cain and Abel of the T2 universe lol.
  • why the fuck are you talking about me
    More like you're an ant and I'm an anteater.
  • online jerk silencer:
    // #name = NoMoreFuckingGlobalPileOfFuckingShite

LOL Nice.
  • Teratos is the bad cop to my stable of good cops and I wouldn't have it any other way dammit. He adds balance to The Force.
    kryand I actually wasnt making fun of you for once but your such a online jerk you wouldnt know the difference lmfao.
    kryand I actually wasnt making fun of you for once but your such a online jerk you wouldnt know the difference lmfao.
    an not a.
    Comparing/contrasting yourself with me and implying that we have some sort of "rivalry" beyond you being a stupid newb tard and me being someone who dominates stupid newb tards is insulting.
  • Oh hey guys. What's going on in this thread?
  • jerks.jpg

Nuff said...
  • awesome farside!

(ps: sure, blame it on god!)
  • Gary Larson FTW!
    Comparing/contrasting yourself with me and implying that we have some sort of "rivalry" beyond you being a stupid newb tard and me being someone who dominates stupid newb tards is insulting.
    lmao see I knew it wouldnt take long for the real krymore to come out. Funny you prove me right every time,Go ahead say something else the more you type the dumber you sound.
  • Hmm, let's check page 1. I come into this thread trying to understand the problem and help the OP get past it. Then you come into the thread and start talking shit. As usual. You were saying? It's a wonder that you haven't been banned yet.
    lmao see I knew it wouldnt take long for the real krymore to come out. Funny you prove me right every time,Go ahead say something else the more you type the dumber you sound.
    No, it's a thread about KRYAND and BLINDKILLA, like every thread thread where one of them happens to post. Can't have one without the other!
    No, it's a thread about KRYAND and BLINDKILLA, like every thread thread where one of them happens to post. Can't have one without the other!
    cool story bros
  • What is this I dont even
  • i accidentally the whole Shadow
  • edited March 2010
    I don't know what you are talking about. Each time I play I count maybe one person being rowdy for the whole span of time that I am on the server. You are definitely blowing that "1 in 3 aren't jerks" figure way out of proportion. It's more like 1 in 20 is a jerk, 1 in 10 is actively being nice, and everyone else is minding their own business and trying to enjoy the game. That's basically the only way I can figure you got that ratio.
    This helps how somebody voices a concern and you blow them off.Are you seeing anybody for your anger management issues? ban me they should have banned you months ago if that were the case.
  • This thread has certainly disproved the OP!
This discussion has been closed.