Calling all [NEGRO]s...

Greetings~

The North Easter Ghetto Reclaimation Organization [NEGRO] is calling all members for a reunion. Time/Date TBD. Only runles:

[NEGRO] does not kill [NEGRO]

That is all! :)

-ABM

abm.jpg

Comments

• Holy shit...It's ABM!!!!

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU, MANG?!?!?
  • Hahahahaha, I always enjoyed that
  • omg... ABM... wow.. I know's it's been a long time since i've played tribes (at least 5 years).. And is that my tank driving buddy blackheart??? And i think Munroe was playing when i last played... His name does sound familiar... wow..
  • edited May 2010
    omg... ABM... wow.. I know's it's been a long time since i've played tribes (at least 5 years).. And is that my tank driving buddy blackheart??? And i think Munroe was playing when i last played... His name does sound familiar... wow..

Oh, wow. It's Doc!

A lot of familiar faces are starting to pop up!

Oh, btw, Doc. If it helps you remember, I was one of the people that 13 banned from the HV forums after a little dispute him and I had over whether or not my brother (Captain Death) was going to get a perma-ban from the server.
  • omg... ABM... wow.. I know's it's been a long time since i've played tribes (at least 5 years).. And is that my tank driving buddy blackheart??? And i think Munroe was playing when i last played... His name does sound familiar... wow..

Oh, wow. It's Doc!

A lot of familiar faces are starting to pop up!

Oh, btw, Doc. If it helps you remember, I was one of the people that 13 banned from the HV forums after a little dispute him and I had over whether or not my brother (Captain Death) was going to get a perma-ban from the server.

Yes, i do remember you.. I think you owned us (and me) alot in the shrike i believe.. A lot of things happened when 13 was around that i didn't agree however, i was saddened to hear the news of his death in real life. I have some old HV demo's in which i'm going to get a list of names off of and post them here to see who is still around.. I've seen Blind posting on here. I think i even saw Rufus posting here or Goon forums. I do see Holystorm every now and then pop in the Goon's server.
    I have come back after a 5 year hiatus from tribes. What an awesome game that i wish i never have left. I'm trying to spread the word to the old players to try and make some appearances.. The only thing that might give them a bad taste is that the Classic mod has taken over. I miss Base but am adapting to Classic.
    Do you still play Munroe??
  • Yes, i do remember you.. I think you owned us (and me) alot in the shrike i believe.. A lot of things happened when 13 was around that i didn't agree however, i was saddened to hear the news of his death in real life. I have some old HV demo's in which i'm going to get a list of names off of and post them here to see who is still around.. I've seen Blind posting on here. I think i even saw Rufus posting here or Goon forums. I do see Holystorm every now and then pop in the Goon's server.
    I have come back after a 5 year hiatus from tribes. What an awesome game that i wish i never have left. I'm trying to spread the word to the old players to try and make some appearances.. The only thing that might give them a bad taste is that the Classic mod has taken over. I miss Base but am adapting to Classic.
    Do you still play Munroe??
    I Wasn't in a shrike that much. While it was a nice vehicle, it was nowhere near my forte. I only used it as a means to get from one side of the map to the other or attempt to CTF. I was normally always on light D. And, you and I were not online together as much as I remember.

As for playing, I don't play the game that much anymore. Since I have a lot of other things that are going on right now in my life, I simply do not have the time to put even an hour of playtime into the game right now. Between work, getting ready to move, and a handful of other RL issues, it is amazing that I an even able to post here.

Well, good to see that you are back. Hope you continue to stick around!
  • blindkilla that guy what a shit starter geez,he is allways starting problems with the ahemmm elite players in tribes today. But he does keep in touch with a handful of the old crew like pockey,terranova and shadow slug I will try to get the word out to my fellow [NEGRO]