renegades server files

hello.

just found out about tribesnext a week or so ago, got a bunch of buddies hyped about tribes again,

anyways, we are looking to set up a dedicated T2 renegades server with the spawn maps.

We are having trouble locating the mod files. any help would be appreciated..

::inb4 ren is teh gey:: lul

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I used to play Renegades long ago and those were some good times. Do you think that you'll have enough peeps for some good game play? Also, were you able to get the files? If not I may be able to help.
  • yeah we got it up and running,

as for gameplay, who knows, I have 4 or 5 buddies we are going to hop on at the same time-- if more ppl join great. :)
  • I'll come if I remember. :)
  • Was it the CPL's Renegades Server?

It would be awesome if there could be a Renegades server up at all times. I think that's the only way to really get any matches going.

Also, it seems effective to hop into Goon Haven and announce you've got some people in the Ren server when you're starting a match. No need to be spammy about it, but I for one am usually in there even though I'd rather be playing Renegades.
  • Lol i remeber that package. I will see if i retained the source any place. I think i have it stored but dont think i have the builder.

Yes i am the original Doc34thFIST-PH
  • Lol i remeber that package. I will see if i retained the source any place. I think i have it stored but dont think i have the builder.

Yes i am the original Doc34thFIST-PH

CPL was asking about some Renegades stuff over at the RWX forums.