Goon Haven Maps

Well, I don't know if this is the right place to discuss it... I'm just wondering whether it would be possible if all Goon Haven maps could provide vehicle support. For me, nothing gives more exciting experience than a thundersword bomber full of crew, ready to dive for a devastating bombing run! :D So maps without vehicle support is like halving the tribes experience... So yeah, give more vehsupported maps Goonhaven, please! :D

Comments

• yeah i like how a bomber makes one pass and wipes out all your carefully placed defenses and entire team

balanced
  • I think most of the maps have vehicle support and the result is a bunch of people sitting in vehicles not doing anything. =/

Here's a list of the maps we played in the last month:
    http://t2stats.m-parsons.com/maps.php

1 SunDriedLak1 158
  • Ditto what Blakhart said. :P
  • yeah i like how a bomber makes one pass and wipes out all your carefully placed defenses and entire team

balanced

That's what shrikes are for. Even a top-rate bomber crew is easy picking for any good shriker.

Bombers really are quite fragile for how expensive they are for the crew's team.
  • Typical game argument. One tactic is noobish and unbalance/unfair, but other tactics are perfectly ok. It was built into the game for a reason.
  • edited August 2010
    It was built into the game for a reason.
    because the game was rushed and built according to the formula of an activist game designer destroyer who didn't understand how CTF was supposed to work under such a retardedly designed variant mod