Server Loc. & weapon lag.

Ok, so there are 35 servers, but

1 none of them matter b/c only 1 gets played on.

2 A crapload of the maps on that 1 server are really bad. doesn't anyone play the classics anymore?

3 Where the hell is this server located? And is there a way to fix weapon fire lag?
If not Ima go play T3. No weapon lag- no noob shit. Thanks for the help! pce.

Comments

• Please direct your concerns to the Goon Haven Forums.

Moved to General Discussion, because this is not a support concern.
  • No forget it. I just realized that most of the tribes 2 players are really really talentless, and they didnt return b/c they are good, they returned b/c everything else was too competitive- too hard for a simple mind- and they could just script with no repercussion.

I'm really sorry to see this. I am ashamed both for me and you. Me, for being naive enough to think you tribes players were the real core of players, and thinking tribes was alive. & ashamed for you, b/c this means you must be really really socially inept, or just very unintelligent. I often wonder whats its like being that dumb and incapable... is it like seeing only with a dimmer light?

Thanks for reading!!
  • No forget it. I just realized that most of the tribes 2 players are really really talentless, and they didnt return b/c they are good, they returned b/c everything else was too competitive- too hard for a simple mind- and they could just script with no repercussion.

I'm really sorry to see this. I am ashamed both for me and you. Me, for being naive enough to think you tribes players were the real core of players, and thinking tribes was alive. & ashamed for you, b/c this means you must be really really socially inept, or just very unintelligent. I often wonder whats its like being that dumb and incapable... is it like seeing only with a dimmer light?

Thanks for reading!!

UMADBRO?
  • the drama has claimed another
  • Damn, someone must've pissed him off.

To each his own. If you don't like scripts or the general idea of this community then you can leave. Rather not have an asshole playing with us if all he's gonna do is try to bring everyone else's mood down with his own.
  • how can you be that far in denial as to your own douche baggery?

Its like trying to explain away why you play in videos games you aren't good at, simply as you disliking the world, versus reality which is that you are unintelligent and unlikable.

You really should do your part to inform new users that you are all shitties with no lives, hand-eye, or brains. To call yourself T2, is an insult to anyone that ever played it.

& get mad all you want, that's just reality spoken by someone who doesn't candycoat shit.
  • Your dissatisfaction is noted. You are free to leave. I've taken the liberty of deleting your account to motivate that transition.
  • LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
  • I had to kick this guy recently. We were at about 22 vs. 22, but he was so bad that it was harming is team to the extent that they might as well have been down by four or five players. At their begging, I gave him the coup de grâce.
  • lol. It's always the people quickest to insult others' skills that are usually the worst.
  • lol. It's always the people quickest to insult others' skills that are usually the worst.

Which is why I never insult other people's skills...

People already know I suck. I don't need to go his route to prove it.
  • oh, the drama, the drama....
  • ^^ ROFL WAFFLE!!
  • This guy still plays despite his "threats" to quit. He pretty much just cries cheats any time anyone owns him. Typical newb who should probably stick to more modern, retard-oriented games and leave real games to people who can handle them.