New idea for T2, it will end QQ and use of hacks/cheats Completely 100%

Hello Forums, i have noticed t2 is back alive with Great population, but huge issue has popped up. 24/7 there is QQ abt hacking/cheating(Hm2,Exploits). I got a solution proposal that will end all problems. it will shut QQ down by 100% and will ease all players.
i use to play vice city online with muli-theft auto mod.
it gave me idea how t2 should operate. release a mod compulsary to login master server, like the rc2 atm.
but with a slight change, when loging ing, it prompts user to scan T2 files, Mod/patch should be programmed to Scan Given scripts and if anything different user will fail to login.
Set patch scan data files with T2 default scripts and folders, so any scripts outside acknowledgment of Program will Lead to "FAIL LOGIN"
There should be just exception for Uberfov script since it only changes FOV and thats abt it.
even skin/effects lead to great advantage against a normal player with default t2.
So i propose this to T2 staff, we should vote and if vote passes plz release this patch and GET T2 out OF hacks/misery.
the patch will be liveupdatetool like antivirus which updates with new exploits and codehacks.
This will fix everything.

Comments

• I haven't noticed any hacks. Maybe you just suck?

Also I've got an idea on how to get rid of racism. Stop being racist. IT WILL WORK!
  • First off, I don't see a big problem with hacks. I've been playing GoonHaven about 2 years and haven't seen a single hack.

Secondly,

even skin/effects lead to great advantage against a normal player with default t2.

Skins do not give an advantage. In fact they give more of a disadvantage. With base colors all the teams are either white or yellow. If you see the opposite color come into your base with a Sensor Jammer Pack then they stick out like a sore thumb even though you don't see an enemy marker above them. However, when you have skins enabled and everyone is different colors then you have to pay attention to the triangles above their heads.
  • If you knew anything about what you were suggesting, you would know it could never work.

This will fix nothing.

Topic locked so you don't get flamed by people who actually have a modicum of technical background.

Better luck next time.

PS: Lay off the font color while you're at it.
This discussion has been closed.