ban time

I was wondering how long a ban lasts I just got vote kicked out of goon haven for some reason. Some punk Tk'd people left the game then there was a vote to kick me. Is there some way to check a chat log so I can get the name of the person that did the TKing?

Comments

• You can press Page Up to scroll up and check. But that doesn't go all the way back, it only saves like 5 "pages". It also goes away if you leave the server (there might be a way to still see it, but it wouldn't be easy). I think by default, kicks last 5 minutes, and bans last 30 minutes. Goon Haven may have changed it, but I don't think so.
  • Does anyone know if there is a admin for GoonHaven that I can talk to? I would like to find out if there is a good reason why there was a vote kick.
  • http://goonhaven.org/forums/index.php
    LOG: 01.22.2011 8:53:05 PM [20:53:05] [VOTE] Thraque initiated a vote to kick player triten82.
    LOG: 01.22.2011 8:53:35 PM [20:53:35] [KICK] triten82 was kicked by vote

$ClassicChatLog = "[20:53:14] [GLOBAL] Thraque: tking";
    $ClassicChatLog = "[20:53:15] [GLOBAL] triten82: why?";
    $ClassicChatLog = "[20:53:23] [GLOBAL] Thraque: about 6 in a row";
    $ClassicChatLog = "[20:53:23] [GLOBAL] triten82: i didn\'t do anything";

Supposedly 6 TKs in a row.
  • red triangle = bad guy
  • Well I have Tk'd when no triangle was shown maybe that is what it was last night. I killed 3 people in a row none had a triangle, I forget my team color also no excuse though.
  • I forget my team color
    You're always on the green team. They are your friends. The red team are bad. They want to kill your generator and steal your flag. Don't let them.

...Simple enough?
  • Well I have Tk'd when no triangle was shown maybe that is what it was last night. I killed 3 people in a row none had a triangle, I forget my team color also no excuse though.

if such is the case perhaps youve a script that has fooched your iffs?
  • Damn, I wish I would've seen you in game. I have a voice bind that goes "Your armors targeting system is easy. Green triangles are friends. Red triangles are enmeies."

Or something like that. It's from the training missions.