classic

So why did it switch from base to classic?

It seems like going from renegades to ultra renegades (obviously not to quite the same degree).

I originally played T2 about a year after it came out and played for a couple years. I was always more of a T1 player so I don't recall when/why base to classic switch occured.

Comments

• Why were you more of a T1 player?

Is the answer because T1 was better than T2 base?

That's why Classic was made.
  • So why did it switch from base to classic?

It seems like going from renegades to ultra renegades (obviously not to quite the same degree).

I originally played T2 about a year after it came out and played for a couple years. I was always more of a T1 player so I don't recall when/why base to classic switch occured.

Essentially it was because T2 base was extremely slow comparative to T1 base. One thing that always stood out was that in T2 base the skiing friction was extremely high.
  • I was always T1 player cause of my love of renegades! When I got to T2 renegades was already dead :'(

Thanks for the info guys.
  • when i get some reliable bandwidth ill be hosting a base edit (similar to classic) with enhanced ai and a ultra mod

the base edit always gets newbs since its a non threatening place to learn what device does what and the bots dont vote to kick or batch about players being "newbs"

the ultra edit is simply my desire for high speed killin, by god, when you pull that trigger you expect something to die, and when you hit that boost button you expect to move
  • them bots will hunt you down an tear you up boy!
  • always fear a bot with no objectives...

If I recall correctly bender did not do much with out an objective. Other than say insert girder... which i suppose could be startling with the right wordplay.