Steam Games

Anyone have Steam? Specifically Team Fortress 2 or Portal 2? Add me so we can play!
ID: www.steamcommunity.com/id/lonesome_killer

Comments

• Anyone have Steam? Specifically Team Fortress 2 or Portal 2? Add me so we can play!
    ID: www.steamcommunity.com/id/lonesome_killer

I have a real life friend who plays TF2. Want his Addy?
  • YOU PLAY FREEZETAG!?!?! OMG OMG OMG HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN YOU!?!?

EDIT: Also, http://steamcommunity.com/id/HeatKiller2
  • Sorry, no thanks. I'm just interested in people that I know here.

And yes Heat Killer I play Freezetag. It's been down since the Christmas Update I think? I went by the same name here.
  • Yeah they stopped updating it cause they're tired of it being broken whenever and update is released.... sad though cause that was a really fun mod.
  • have any of you guys played Empires mod? it's an fps/rts, like one player is the commander (birds eye view dude), everyone else is in the first person view and they can build buildings, there are 4 infantry classes and epic shit starts up in really awesome games, and you can build tanks and the commander researches weapons and armors for them.

been playing for 2 years and still not tired of it you guys should check it out if you own any source game.
  • Seems pretty cool. I'll try it. There was a Gmod gamemode called something like Medieval. Each person in the town had different roles, like miners or lumberjacks, and they build building and fought each other. It was still in development last year and I haven't been back to it.