Seeking Ninja's planning/playing T:A

Hello,

I am Fuzzymath. I used to play Ninjamod. I was very possessive about the ownership of my flag, and proper turret farm placements. We may have met.

To the point, I am seeking my fellow Ninjas who are now taking part/plan to experiment with Tribes:A; LoH, DOW, FN, etc, etc. Ninjamod was an interesting community, and now that Tribes:A is around I am nostalgia-ing pretty hard over the golden days. We should hook up sometime. Steam seems useful for this kind of thing? The details are hazy at this point. I just want to see who all is still alive first.

Also, has anyone seen Mosfos? He was a cool kid.

Comments

• Not since he got banned from TWL for spamming goatse. Seems they don't take as kindly to that as they did on Ninjazone.
  • Yeah, I remember this. Somehow he got me banned with him. Used to have him on MSN, but I lost his SN awhile back...
  • Well, I'd love to play T:A but my laptop isn't high end enough, so in turn I'm trying to revive the Tribes 2 community as best I can, I'm already promoting Tribes Next/ Tribes 2 on Facebook and telling friends and family to pass the word along. The community needs a boost badly, ever since consoles exploded so hard computer gaming communities seem to have dwindled... I'm looking for help anywhere possible, and in turn look to expand my horizons to a better system to play T:V and T:A as well as keep with the oldschool T2.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and if at all possible any help spreading the word would be appreciated, and in turn I'll help yall out in your efforts as well. Look me up on Facebook. Name's Haden Allen Doughty, from Muskogee Oklahoma, age 20.
  • Selling people, even old players, on a 10 year old game is a rough business. I'll look up the Tribesnext community on FB though.

I will admit some of the 'changes' in T:A have calling bullshit, and are driving me to want to play T2 again. I have been working on finding my old scripts backup file...