Server issues again?!?

No servers are found in Tribes 2. FYI.

Comments

• I am able to loginto Tribes2...I go to see what servers are up(usually just go to Goon Haven) and zero servers show up. I was playing 1 hour ago...and then quit to do some work...went back in and this occurred.

Thanks for any help.
  • Same for me , No servers found
  • I'm having this issue also
  • What's the deal?? This is really pissing me off. This is the only time I can play for a while and the one time I wanna play the servers won't show up.
  • Check http://tribes2.turkeh.net/status/ if the listing server is up, it's a problem on your end.
  • There was apparently several hour downtime on the listing server yesterday. Hosting isn't perfect, so, this sort of thing sometimes happens. Note that Turkeh's status page has been inactive since September 2011, and it isn't a reliable measure.

I'll be making some changes in the next patch version that should mitigate server downtimes (by caching things like the last successful server list download, and removing the clientside IP check).
  • Note that Turkeh's status page has been inactive since September 2011, and it isn't a reliable measure.

Then you should probably make that note in the stickied post here... because i'm sure nobody knew that. :/
  • The listing was offline for a few hours the other day due to a minor miscalculation in the PHP configuration as to how often new child processes should be spawned, so that after a certain point that morning they simply stopped and the server was unable to process the traffic. Should not be a problem anymore.

Due to the continued degradation of the website's regular hosting service over the past few weeks, the forums and such have been moved to the same server as the listing for the moment. If you notice any errors on the forums it'd be a good idea to mention them.
    Also replaced the temporary splash pages with a single temporary page from a few years ago since the old temporary pages weren't particularly useful.
  • I'm having "No Servers Found" for 2 days,
    is that problem from Turkeh?