Windows 10 + T2, anyone?

Has anyone upgraded to Windows 10? Are there any issues with the game/patch/servers/clients with the new version?

Comments

• Has anyone upgraded to Windows 10? Are there any issues with the game/patch/servers/clients with the new version?
    There are no reported compatibility issues that I know of. I believe a few in-game use Windows 10 and I think a few servers are now run on Windows 10 Server Edition.
  • I appreciate the reply. I feel more confident with the upgrade now.
  • Disregard all those conspiracy theories. LOL! Windows 10 has no more permissions than Windows 8. This is why I read Snopes.
  • I'm on Windows 10 at the moment, and there aren't issues with it in comparison to when I had Windows 8.1/8/7. The closest thing I had to an issue was the Evolve client and that was fixed by entering the device manager and changing the MAC address to 0 when I needed it.

I had no problem with my clean installation on this PC, nor did I have issues upgrading two other computers. All three are running solidly.
    Isn't this something related to data collected during the Technical/Consumer Preview that was blown out of proportion? The only thing that I last checked was enabled on my computer was location collection.
    Has anyone upgraded to Windows 10? Are there any issues with the game/patch/servers/clients with the new version?
    There are no reported compatibility issues that I know of. I believe a few in-game use Windows 10 and I think a few servers are now run on Windows 10 Server Edition.
    I've talked to someone here in the past month in Tribes that also had the preview, but I cannot seem to remember who specifically it was.

Windows Server 2016 (Windows 10's Server counterpart) is still in TP2 if I recall. You can download it to test with but I wouldn't use it in an actual production/full-time hosting environment until it's released.