When you get kicked from a Construction Server

I just got kicked from BC and someone just did it for fun. >:(
Anyway to get to play there again?

Comments

• Depends on the person that owns the server. If you're banned because the guy felt like being a douchebag, you don't have much in the means of recourse. It's his server, he can do what he wants with it.

Wanna get back at him? Create an awesomesauce mod, don't host the files for download, and ban him from your server too. That'll show him!
  • Lol.

I hope that maybe this place can unkick me. I mean it's there server lol
  • No. Even if they understood the code completely, inside and out, and could write it from scratch in binary, they are completely incapable of removing the ban.

I'm not sure who hosts the master server, maybe the Tribes Next guys, but that's irrelevant. The server you were playing on does not belong to them at all.
  • The server is a The-Construct server, hosted by Krash. The bans are temporary.
  • He said he was playing on BC. BC = The-Construct. The-Construct = Thyth, Krash, and others. Thyth and Krash = TribesNext.
  • Ah, wasn't aware. Don't really play construction.

Excuse my assumption of your ignorance. And excuse my ignorance as well. :-X
  • Ignorance excused :D
  • There are a few different levels of ban on the TC.net servers, only one of which is permanent. If it was a votekick or a regular admin, you'll probably find that you've long since been able to rejoin.