Holy Sheet!

Tribes is back! Thanks to you all!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I KNOW, Im the same, cant belive its back. I just posted a "what game would you bring back" thread in ocuk forum and some guy posted a link to this place. Couldnt belive my eyes, and its FREE, CLASSIC. :D
  • I played last night and had a blast, anyone know how I can get a password into that 34 man server?
  • Passworded, high-count servers usually are passworded to reserve slots for admins.
  • I didnt want to make a new thread to say the same thing. But.....

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!! For bring back one of my favorite games of all time. For the guy(s) who set this up, I hope God blesses you with an unending supply of beer.
  • Thank you for bringing Tribes 2 back. I love this game and this community too. Thanks you again!
  • Yes I so agree, thank you so much, I love this game as well and I am so happy its back. I would love to get a few more servers running. How do I buy a server? or....is that even possible? the 68 man server is a blast but is a bit crazy lol, I would love to get 34 man server or close to it so I could put together some scrimages or some events or something, anyone with any info would be most appreciated.

thanks in advance to any replies and take care everyone!

Mr. GreenSmoke :D
  • Yes I so agree, thank you so much, I love this game as well and I am so happy its back. I would love to get a few more servers running. How do I buy a server? or....is that even possible? the 68 man server is a blast but is a bit crazy lol, I would love to get 34 man server or close to it so I could put together some scrimages or some events or something, anyone with any info would be most appreciated.

thanks in advance to any replies and take care everyone!

Mr. GreenSmoke :D
    the branzone pickup server, which is 34 players, is always locked in case someone is holding a PU. i'm not sure if the people that run the PU really want the passwords to be given out to random players as they try to keep the playing level as high as possible. Otherwise, the branzone central is unpassworded until there are 32 players, in which case the password is reserved for admins
  • Thanks for the response projectile, and yes that all makes sense, I realize that a password short be just that, a pass to play with the big dogs to keep new players out, very cool. Do you know by chance if they/anyone offer more servers for sale? or perhaps even, is there a donation $$$ that I could make to obtain said password?

VGCR!
  • Thanks for the response projectile, and yes that all makes sense, I realize that a password short be just that, a pass to play with the big dogs to keep new players out, very cool. Do you know by chance if they/anyone offer more servers for sale? or perhaps even, is there a donation $$$ that I could make to obtain said password?

VGCR!
    if you hang out in irc you might be able to get the pw from someone. A lot of the vets though get frustrated with newbies joining Pickup games, because they are rarely useful and can actually be a detriment
  • Hiya,

Also wanted to say thanks!

T2 and TribesNext installed without issues and I was up and running/skiing in no time ;)

Top work!

Cheers,
    Oyst
  • [glow=green,2,300]Greensmoke[/glow]! Ya morter-spammer! That was driving me nuts! I never got caught in a artillery barrage, but that is how I imagine it feels! Well, all I can say is I didnt turtle too bad. I did get out and repair the turret every time you smashed it! Japan server is ok...too many bots for my taste, and sometimes laggy.