who gets nintendo power???

its my fav magazine do any other t2 players get it??????????? ;D ;D ;D i play pokemon on my ds if u wanna play tell me your friend code nd i can pwn you!!! :P

Comments

• back in my day we had us these dagnab confoundit system-link cables that we'd have to use to battle eachothers pokemans. now you kids 'n yer "ds" bullshit, all this complicated yip-yap about codes and whatnot. they were simpler times back then, they were.
  • back in my day we had us these dagnab confoundit system-link cables that we'd have to use to battle eachothers pokemans. now you kids 'n yer "ds" bullshit, all this complicated yip-yap about codes and whatnot. they were simpler times back then, they were.

i remember those days....

Back in my day multiplayer gaming consisted of passing the gameboy to the next person when your ten minutes was up.
  • Back in my day multiplayer meant you controlled Jake with the numpad and player 2 controlled Wes with IJKL.
  • [quote author=TheOracle[xXx] link=topic=568.msg5621#msg5621 date=1234189544]
    back in my day we had us these dagnab confoundit system-link cables that we'd have to use to battle eachothers pokemans. now you kids 'n yer "ds" bullshit, all this complicated yip-yap about codes and whatnot. they were simpler times back then, they were.

Back in my day multiplayer gaming consisted of passing the gameboy to the next person when your ten minutes was up.
    [/quote]

THIS

And it wasn't a color gameboy!
  • In the Winter of 1996, we had a blizzard.
  • ahhhh yeah hand held sports!!!!!!

erm i hope im dating myslef too much!

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Coleco/H2HFootball.htm