sounds and music

Hi guys, was playing this game years ago with my bro, so glad its back.
One wee problem, have the sounds in game been disabled, you know the taunts like "what are you going to do, bleed on me?" and "you are an idiot, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" etc also i had mp3's playing while i was in vehicles, its stopped also. Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• If you want those sounds then you need to get the voicepacks again. Sounds to me as though they are missing.

CrackPack
    Osiris
    D6 Pack

And there's a few others too but the names escape me at the moment.
  • Was thinking i would need to get them, but my bro still has the original installed with all the sounds etc and they have stopped working which was making me think they have been disabled. I'll download a voice pack and see what happens. Cheers. think i may even have the fujlives pack still from years ago.
  • Well i just installed them and they dont work, or am i doing something wrong, i checked that the voice pack .v12 thing is in the directory but still nothing? Anyone have them working?
  • All of mine worked fine. I just copied them into the \base folder and off I went.
  • Try deleting all your .dso files.
  • Got them working now, might have been that dso thing as i reinstalled pj's all in one and it asked to delet them and it did, so cheers for that. Just have to figure out which pack it was i used years ago as the 2 i have in arnt the ones. Anyone remember any names of any that might remind me?
  • well my bro had the voice pack i wanted, idk voice pack. Unfortunatly it dosent seem to work anymore or show up in the warrior setup screen to be selected. I can hear them in the options menu but not in game. Ah well im still glad i can paly tribes2, all i need now is the dual mod and im set for many hours chaingun whore'ing my brother lol