Hi Im New

Well im not really new to dah tribes universe. Been playing since it came out ;D Woulda helped if i found out about Tribes Next yesterday woulda saved me another hour of downloading :P Anyways Hi! If you guys wanna talk to me in game or what ever my usual username is Dies Irae. BTW anyone know how Ascension is doing?

Comments

• http://www.ascension-game.com/ - Find out here.
    As for talking, join us in IRC! The network name and channel name is down below (irc.arloria.net / #Tribes). Or, just open Tribes 2 up and join the channel through Tribes 2 IRC.
  • You should come hang out on irc.tribalwar.com #lastgasp 70+ people in there.
  • welcome back brother from another mother.
  • Well im not really new to dah tribes universe. Been playing since it came out ;D Woulda helped if i found out about Tribes Next yesterday woulda saved me another hour of downloading :P Anyways Hi! If you guys wanna talk to me in game or what ever my usual username is Dies Irae. BTW anyone know how Ascension is doing?

Welcome! TN has pretty much saved T2. Player numbers are growing instead of declining.

Ascension is going well, I think there are three of us that post here regularly: Mr. Keen, Oni Link, and myself. We just released a new build for internal testing yesterday, and the engine we are using - TGEA - is finally finished. The completed version was released last month.
  • Welcome back to Tribes.
  • Yea man welcome back!

See you in game!