Forum within Tribes 2 Game - Feature Request

I would like to see the return of the forum within Tribes 2. I was a feature that I hated to see go within the game a long time back. It was a great source of information and a way to brag about how well you played. I would love to see it return. Maybe you could have this forum within the game. Well one can dream! ;D

Comments

• the ingame forums were a cesspool of complete idiocy
  • the ingame forums were a cesspool of complete idiocy
    Not like that's any different from any other forum.
  • Well, considering how there's a forum tab in the TribesNext tab that's greyed out, I'd say that it's an upcoming feature.
  • Shazbot!!!!! Thanks for the info on the tribesnext tab.. I never noticed the tabs at the top of the page. Whooohooooo ;D
  • IMHO the forums were dangerous back when Tribes 2 first came out. Tribes players with an opinion (cough, everyone ???) spent at least a few minutes reading and posting before playing...

... and then the more verbal players started spending more time in the forum vs. playing...

... and then Dynamix was shut down.

Not saying they were related, but if an executive wanted to see how the Tribes 2 launch was going and booted it up and visited the forums, they'd think Dynamix was a completely incompetent dev house, based on the user comments.

Meanwhile, passionate players were just voicing their diverse opinions. Sure, there were some nightmare-ish patches, but Dynamix was trying to satisfy a lot of different play styles.

That all said, a forum inside of T2 in the TribesNext era would be way fun IMHO. I'd use it... hopefully less than actually being inside of a game though ;)