errors

sometimes i can play just fine for over an hour. sometimes i get it in first 5 mins during game play.

1.gif

2.gif

Comments

• What are you getting the most? The UEs or the packet problems? UEs can happen often, and can be safely disregarded, especially if on a big server. The packet problem can be a little more serious.
  • i get more invalid packet errors than UE. just now i got another one. screen shot is attached.
    • 3.gif
  • edited March 2009
    yet another UE.

attached is my detailed system information.

- all drivers are the latest.
    - affinity is set to 1
    • 4.gif
  • try to google those err messages you might need video card driver updates or some other updates like windows, adobe flash etc. or maybe you need more system memory
  • Sounds a bit like you are having network problems or something.
  • Where did you get the installer for the game?
  • edited March 2009
    Can a faulty router contribute to UE error in Tribes 2?

My router is known to have problem with various of Valve games. It's D-Link WBR-1310.
  • Never mind. I completely disconnected my PC from the internet and played with bots for about 10 minutes only to get UE error again. It has nothing to do with my router.

I got the installer from this website.
    • 5.gif
    5.gif 111.6K
  • FYI, I downloaded the game to insatll on another pc running Vista and after installed and patched the game would not strart w/ err from windows there was a "corrupted file" ? I uninstalled and installed using the windows discs Tribes2 and Tribes update 25034 and patched and is working great. You may have a PC issue like drivers etc. hope you find the solution real soon!
  • suks u cant play
  • Try downloading the installer from bit torrent. Some of our mirrors have bad copies.
  • Downloaded the files using Bit Torrent, installed and played for about 30 minutes and got the same UE. All of my graphic setting are maxed out.
  • Turn "Vertex Lighting" off.
  • edited March 2009
    Turn "Vertex Lighting" off.

Not a problem unless he's spawning interiors.