Bringing Ladders Back

Hi ladies and gents I'm an old timer from the tribes 1 days, some here may know me but im sure most dont. I used to be a hardcore player on all the ladders out there in tribes 2 when the game was popular, but as we all know that has changed.

But what if we could bring the old hay days back? You know.. Dust off the spin fusers and shock lancers?

I have been with GWL for a long time now, going on 7 years soon and with the slow rebirth off the game I was wondering if any of you would be willing to join me in bringing back the old Competition Ladders.

Well, what do you think?

http://www.globalwf.com/site/index.php?c=71

Comments

• we've already got a few teams up on twl. The ladder is 7v7 because there aren't enough players to support larger team sizes. However, teams often play 8v8-10v10. www.teamwarfare.com
  • It is always a good idea to have more then one option dont you think? While TWL is also good GWL which I am a admin at is willing to totaly customize the tribes 2 ladders according to what the players want, any thing they can think off. We used to even have a football ladder !! lol
  • It is always a good idea to have more then one option dont you think? While TWL is also good GWL which I am a admin at is willing to totaly customize the tribes 2 ladders according to what the players want, any thing they can think off. We used to even have a football ladder !! lol
    probably not a good idea. with the number of players that play nowadays, consolidation is a big issue
  • I have mixed feelings about this idea. Yes I would love to see Tribes 2 grow to the level of popularity where multiple ladders exist to accommodate the multitude of competitive tribes. However, I agree with PROJECTILE in this case, it's far too early in the game to split the competitive player base when we only have a few teams competing.
  • Yea I do see your point guys, I guess I was just to slow with the offer. I do hope one day like you said to bring it to GWL as well. One Day