i heard the | sniper relinquished his sniping title

Comments

• If the rest of you don't care, why do you spend hours trying to get other people to not care?
    lmao somehow I knew teratos would come up with some stupid list.Being that the classic players were taunting him.
    e-rage++
    You're post doesn't even make sense.
    yes all my erage posts start with lmao btw.

Now Teratos READ very carefully in your little list you sate.
    * Classic players taunting the lesser Tribes players am I right?

well since I consider you pretty much a lesser player I thought you would be upset guess I was right.thank you come again lol.

p.s. what about 9021-ho
    I don't understand why the admins don't delete your posts. They are all mean and anger filled; none of them bring anything of value to the forums.
  • maybe because there not mean and anger filled.You should take your act on the road you can sense emotions through text that is a amazing gift.
    Funny though you seem to be upset that I turned something that YOU stated yourself around on you.
  • ...yet somehow worse than even the most terrible show on the Sci-Fi channel.
    WWECW

also blindkilla = shane
  • I am not blindkilla...
  • and i couldn't go for a taco right now
  • I am not blindkilla...
    No see he was saying "set blindkilla equal to shane", so maybe he's trying to put you... into... blindkilla hell I dunno.
  • ya this is the stupidest thing sense Woman Rights. close topic please
  • Dear "the | sniper"

I respectfully challenge you to a sniper duel.

Sincerely,
    Super Sniper Extreme2
  • sorry shane I dont want anybody thinking your an angry mean person like me lol.Thats right I am pure evil dont forget it. dun dun dun.
  • This board is such a stagnant geekfest so much of the time I wouldn't even bother coming here if it weren't for threads like these. Tribes players are angry, angry eggheads. Let them be angry eggheads.
  • This board is such a stagnant geekfest so much of the time I wouldn't even bother coming here if it weren't for threads like these. Tribes players are angry, angry eggheads. Let them be angry eggheads.

Not me!

I tend to be nice, heart-filled, and loving almost all the time! (except for the occasional e-raging, which doesn't last long).
  • munro be quiet your still an egghead lol.you might not be angry but still an egghead.
  • edited March 2009
    Does The | Sniper have a ghillie suit? Only real snipers have ghillie suits.
  • Does The | Sniper have a ghillie suit? Only real snipers have ghillie suits.
    LOL.

Sorry MotoXbudd, I wont be relinquishing my title as the best tank driver.

Shane = TNA wrestling Shane Sewell !
  • Walk away? Did projectile walk away when =Rebels= Katabatic accused him of cheating? Did Kryand walk away when =Rebels= Katabatic became the most popular server of 2008? Did I walk away when =Rebels= Katabatic wouldn't institute a fix for the animation exploit despite me talking about how easy it would be for me to do it if I had the code and getting all my posts about the subject deleted because I hated their stupid banner?
    More Rebels bashing. I love it!
  • rebels and shithole should have a "crappy admin"-off to see which server is really run by more incompetent tards
  • rebels and shithole should have a "crappy admin"-off to see which server is really run by more incompetent tards

Rebels and who? That's not a good name for a server.
  • T1 server, and it is an appropriate name for it.
  • Yeah that is its name. After |SKB| Renegades folded that became the high-population server.
  • munro be quiet your still an egghead lol.you might not be angry but still an egghead.

Love you too, Blindkilla

...In the non-homosexual way (you're not my type).
  • I am sure there is someone out there for you.You just havent purchased her yet.
    P.S. dont forget your air pump.
  • I am sure there is someone out there for you.You just havent purchased her yet.
    P.S. dont forget your air pump.

Won't need an air pump.

It will have auto-inflate. :)
  • Cant beleive you fucking morons went 6 pages about something so fucking stupid. I wasnt ever gona come back here but shit i got curious and even after i have totally forgotten about you drama queens your still here at it like fucking idiots with no life.

Im not acsepting no challenge from anyone simply because i dont even play tribes anymore for 2 reasons the only server is goons and its full if morons. Second all this drama is bad for the community and serves no meaning what so ever. everyone i know and played with feels the same way. This simple fact that you would even go 6 pages about somthing entirly fucking retarded as a pissing contest such as this is beyond reason LOL and personally i think its about the saddest thing i ever did see.

FYI only the noob GOOn server has the roll over head shots if you fucking tards knew anything at all EWO did not have that they actually had enough brains to fix that unlike you GOON fools. And if you can actually read what i typed you would GO ASK LONEWOLF OF EWO AND ALL THE EWO PLAYERS AND STAFF CUZ THEY ALL SEEN IT!! but no your just some retard american that needs to be better then everyone really sad if you ask me you all sit here and say i photoshop it but i give you names and people to ASK yet your too fucking stupid to GO ASK THEM no you make up stupid shit like its a fake or a friend let me get the shot on him BUT I SAY AGAIN FOR ALL YOU STUPID FAT ILLITERATE AMERICAN SLOBS 50+ PEOPLE SEEN IT IN A MATCH INCLUDING EWO STAFF FUCKING ASK THEM MORONS DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT ASK THEM READ WHAT I FUCKING SAY FAT AMERICAN SLOBS WIPE THE CHEEZE BURGER OUT OF YOUR EYE PEEL BACK THE FAT AND READ LOL. This is the last post ill make as i am done and really dont want anything to do with a douche bag community that wont last because of ignorant 14 year old zit face pukes who think they know it all.
  • edited April 2009
    bush-finger.jpg
    sw7h47.jpg
    ....excuse me while I go eat this fat ass cheeseburger and giggle at you
  • I refuse to belive this is anything else than just a clever and elaborate troll. Last post blew the cover.

...right?
  • sage

I wonder if The | Sniper has read any of his own posts before accusing others of immaturity.
  • I guess if anyone is that good they they shouldn't bother themselves with with such a long winded expalantaion.
  • FYI only the noob GOOn server has the roll over head shots if you fucking tards knew anything at all EWO did not have that they actually had enough brains to fix that unlike you GOON fools. And if you can actually read what i typed you would GO ASK LONEWOLF OF EWO AND ALL THE EWO PLAYERS AND STAFF CUZ THEY ALL SEEN IT!!
    I think I might just call and ask.

Also, you shouldn't insult American intelligence and education when you write at a second grade level.
  • Hey The | Sniper, we did ask EWO people about you, and none of them backed you up on your story. In fact, the only ones who had anything good to say about you at all were terrible noobs. If only terrible noobs think that you are good, then chances are you aren't.

But it's not like we couldn't all see for ourselves just how "good" you were every time you played in the goon server. You were no better than the average player there, I'm sorry to say. So, be careful what you say about them.
  • This is still going on?

*gets popcorn*

Not gonna take sides in the argument, though. I just find it entertaining.

Please, continue.