TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  General Discussion >  Forum Software « previous next »
Poll
Question: phpBB or SMF?
SMF, shut up you Goon.
phpBB
I don't care
I get the joke, but it's not funny
I get the joke, and it was kinda funny
I don't get the joke, nor do I care to

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Forum Software
yt2005
Nugget²

View Profile
September 02, 2009, 08:55:08 AM »
I didn't know where else to start this, so...here it is.

I hereby start a petition to use phpBB3 for the forums, rather than this crappy SMF bullshit we have in place now. Smiley
Turkeh
nil

View Profile
1: September 02, 2009, 09:01:41 AM »
Stop mocking me Sad

Read the FAQs!

Search before posting support requests.
Shizuka
Assault

View Profile
2: September 02, 2009, 09:45:49 AM »

The above is Shizuka Kamishima.
Why not?
hurrr
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
3: September 02, 2009, 11:24:00 AM »
You can't be serious
teratos
Assault

View Profile
4: September 02, 2009, 01:34:09 PM »
I didn't know where else to start this, so...here it is.

I hereby start a petition to use phpBB3 for the forums, rather than this crappy SMF bullshit we have in place now. Smiley
Agreed.

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
Corrosion
Nugget²

View Profile
5: September 02, 2009, 04:11:53 PM »
I really don't mind how it goes either way but the thing not to overlook is that this is a forum provided free of charge and that it serves our needs just fine.
yt2005
Nugget²

View Profile
6: September 02, 2009, 06:11:43 PM »
I really don't mind how it goes either way but the thing not to overlook is that this is a forum provided free of charge and that it serves our needs just fine.

Be sure to check off the "I don't get the joke" checkbox.

The original post (and poll) was in response to http://goonhaven.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=589
rb10
Nugget³

View Profile
7: September 08, 2009, 07:05:58 PM »
Hi, and can anyone tell me where these awholes Grin  come from? Mock a good thing for some stupid idea of maybe better, yuk Roll Eyes
teratos
Assault

View Profile
8: September 08, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »
Yeah too me bro. Freedom is good thing, so and yk005 mocks for it. T3h hole thang are jus silly.

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines