TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  General Discussion >  Tribes 2 Veterans « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: Tribes 2 Veterans
Methical
Nugget

View Profile
30: January 08, 2009, 02:17:27 PM »
Wot means tribes?!

lulz.
Eolk
Global Moderator

View Profile
31: January 08, 2009, 02:20:32 PM »
T:V killed me from playing ANY PC game. What a load of crap ...
That shouldn't keep you from playing the PC. The engine they coded for had a lot of potential to make a great game, however, they had no idea what they were doing, and screwed it all up.
Zamo
Nugget

View Profile
32: January 08, 2009, 04:42:47 PM »
I guess I am a vet....thousands of hours in front of the screen perfecting skills as a sniper in Syrinx and Mechina maods. Been playing since T1 as a noob. I was addicted. I recognize a lot of names on this thread and to you I say hello. Man there where some good times.
Zamo
Oni Link
Señor Nugget

View Profile
33: January 08, 2009, 04:46:23 PM »
Been Playing Tribes for 5 years Smiley

This signature is 99.9% Bandwidth Free.        Also Known as Remorse
Eolk
Global Moderator

View Profile
34: January 08, 2009, 05:01:21 PM »
I guess I am a vet....thousands of hours in front of the screen perfecting skills as a sniper in Syrinx and Mechina maods. Been playing since T1 as a noob. I was addicted. I recognize a lot of names on this thread and to you I say hello. Man there where some good times.
Zamo
Don't you host a devastation server? I'd think you'd be at least decent at Devastation mod... Tongue
Kryand
Assault

View Profile
35: January 08, 2009, 05:13:43 PM »
Wot means tribes?!

lulz.
Yay Methical is here too!

Hey Meth check it out, I found Wildcard.

Wildcard
Nugget³

View Profile
36: January 08, 2009, 06:33:29 PM »
Wot means tribes?!

lulz.

theres a blast from the past. Howdy methical. Wait is that the real methical?
cyrusjumpjet
Nugget

View Profile
37: January 08, 2009, 09:08:36 PM »
I'm a proud T2 vet and also started playing April 2001 (lol).
I have to say though, I was never a fan of any of the mods. I felt like it cheapened an already (nearly) perfect formula. Construction seemed like a nice creative addition though.

I just heard about this project from a friend and I'd just like to say that I'm very stoked that this is happening. Cheers!

New Rig: Intel Core i7 920 2.67ghz  •  MSI X58 Platinum  •  3gb Corsair XMS DDR3 1333  •  Gigabyte Radeon HD 4850 1gb  •  Corsair 750 watt PSU
Methical
Nugget

View Profile
38: January 08, 2009, 11:03:42 PM »
Wot means tribes?!

lulz.

Yeah it's me. How're yall?!

I jumped into a game earlier. Man, still as fun as ever.
TallgeeseIIII
Nugget

View Profile
39: January 08, 2009, 11:15:42 PM »
I was TallgeeseIIII back in the day, I started in June of 2001, primarily played Meltdown2 and construction mod. if you played meltdown2 often on the rumble servers, you should know me quite well.
Wildcard
Nugget³

View Profile
40: January 08, 2009, 11:24:09 PM »
Wot means tribes?!

lulz.

Doing good man. Been gaming with my classic comp team ever since tribes died. How you been? if I recall right last time I saw you you were going off to join the military.
Dagda
Nugget

View Profile
41: January 09, 2009, 12:27:59 AM »
Started playing the multiplayer demo in '03, most likely. Got the full game when it was made available on fileplanet, spent most of my time playing Aerial Combat- a great mod which I believe a Mr. Necrobones is responsible for. Haven't played in about 4 years, but a resurgent player base is a very good thing. . .
Methical
Nugget

View Profile
42: January 09, 2009, 01:33:46 AM »
Wot means tribes?!

lulz.

Doing good man. Been gaming with my classic comp team ever since tribes died. How you been? if I recall right last time I saw you you were going off to join the military.

I get out next week!

Two tours of Baghdad and whatnot. Kinda cool, kinda gay.

Had a kid, etc, etc. Very busy these days. Nice to get back to some computer gaming. Usually I'm all about that COD4.
Werewolf
Nugget

View Profile
43: January 09, 2009, 01:46:19 AM »
*bows*

Werewolf here. Been with Tribes 1 since it came out, and I wrote Spoonbot for it. I was in the Tribes 2 beta (and I actually got to help fix a sound-related crash, yay!), and was an on-and-off Tribes 2 player after that. I admit I never got into Tribes 2 as much as I did with the predecessor. I did some Tribes 2 scripting, like BotPilot. I even dabbled with weapon mods and made a little LaserTag Mod for T2.

Coming back to Tribes 2 now after these years, I'm shocked and appalled - about the current games, that is. This gem here feels fresh and solid. I'm going to enjoy playing this actively again. You can see me online under the alias "Toumal". ^_^
Wildcard
Nugget³

View Profile
44: January 09, 2009, 10:01:45 AM »
Wot means tribes?!

lulz.

I get out next week!

Two tours of Baghdad and whatnot. Kinda cool, kinda gay.

Had a kid, etc, etc. Very busy these days. Nice to get back to some computer gaming. Usually I'm all about that COD4.

Congrats on the kid and Glad to hear you made it back home man. Good to see ya gaming again too perhaps we will run into each other in game. You can laugh at my pathetic attempts to shrike these days.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines