"Life After Man"....the series.

Has anyone ever seen this? I was playing and had the TV on and it caught my eye that Times Square would stay lit after humans were gone.......relatively speaking. I was watching and the strangest thought caught my eye. If all the humans are gone, why are there still animals? In al seriousness.....I know its all speculative, AND I am a fan of that sort of thing, BUT, its ridiculous to think that its possible at all as a theory if theres THAT BIG OF A HOLE in the story. Its like watching a really bad B movie, but its the History channel. If these scientists get paid to think up that shit...hell, I want in.

Comments

• I think i've seen it, the times square would stay lit as long as it has power and as long as all the lights are working. But only until all the nuclear powerplants go boom because of lack of maintenance.
    Has anyone ever seen this? I was playing and had the TV on and it caught my eye that Times Square would stay lit after humans were gone.......relatively speaking. I was watching and the strangest thought caught my eye. If all the humans are gone, why are there still animals? In al seriousness.....I know its all speculative, AND I am a fan of that sort of thing, BUT, its ridiculous to think that its possible at all as a theory if theres THAT BIG OF A HOLE in the story. Its like watching a really bad B movie, but its the History channel. If these scientists get paid to think up that shit...hell, I want in.
    As you said, it's all speculative. since man is the dominant species on earth they wanted to see what would happen if humans disappeared and everything else remained. And because of that animals are still alive.
  • I saw the part about Washington and what I saw was pretty awesome.Missed the rest though.