I need some scripts...

edited June 2009 in Mods and Customization
1. Auto placing beacon after setting a mine.
2. Showing amount of turrets/invs used by team... and health of these.
3. Mini command circuit.

I was using that stuff few years ago but ofc i lost most of my scripts...

Comments

• Well i have the beacon mine one I'll attach it here.
  • http://www.chaingunned.org/sling/index.php

should find them there, the farming one was posted in some topic below
  • Im a lazy btch... The 1st and second one are included in Farmers HUD. But its impossible to move cc around screen with hudmover (and its not allowed by script itself). It just sticks in left top corner.

Does any1 know hudmover that really works on hud?

Another questions:
    1. When i play in TPP(3rd person perspective) i dont see any crossair. Is there any script that puts crossair in?

2. I use ReticleManager03 (its attached to this reply) wich i think is the best reticles mngr ever.. But somehow it doesnt support some reticle vl2's that i put in base folder. Where else should i put my new reticles? Unpack these and put in some other folder?

Well i have the beacon mine one I'll attach it here.
    Thx for minebeacon hud. Its alive!
  • The problem with SlingScript site is that without any "readme"s its hard to find scripts that were looking for. Im not going to check content of every vl2 :P

As i said.. Im a lazy btch... *SLAP!*
    http://www.chaingunned.org/sling/index.php

should find them there, the farming one was posted in some topic below
  • Script allows for drop in reticle/reticle ring expansion via the textures/ReticleManager directory.
  • As i said.. Im a lazy btch... *SLAP!*
  • Anyway... im still searching (this time i really did) for...
    When i play in TPP(3rd person perspective) i dont see any crossair. Is there any script that puts it in?
  • i doubt there is one, perhaps you could do one by using a hud element, by moving it in the desired location. I dont think a crosshair in 3rd person makes much sense though since it would be right where your head is so you still couldnt aim precisely