TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  General Discussion >  BEST PLAYER IN GOON HAVEN « previous next »
Poll
Question: Poll: Who is the best player in teh Goon server's history
Julius - 8 (16.3%)
Shrike Horror - 6 (12.2%)
AllEyez - 4 (8.2%)
projectile - 10 (20.4%)
The | Sniper - 21 (42.9%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print
Author Topic: BEST PLAYER IN GOON HAVEN
P0D0
Nugget

View Profile
165: August 28, 2009, 07:37:52 AM »
you're not on the list Sampson

You should change your name to captian obvious! That's amazing you were able to figure that out.
P0D0
Nugget

View Profile
166: August 28, 2009, 07:40:02 AM »
that's funny, i could swear sampson was on the team which was beaten 29-3 on small crossing

I have never been involved in a any tribes game that had a score of 29-3. You may have this game confused with Madden or something. Please get a clue before you respond. T2 games don't produce scores like 29-3.
talent
Nugget²

View Profile
167: August 28, 2009, 08:00:42 AM »
why'd you edit out your post where you claimed to have been the best capper in the game while playing for 5150 while they were #1?  was that not true or something?
Kryand
Assault

View Profile
168: August 28, 2009, 11:44:45 AM »
that's funny, i could swear sampson was on the team which was beaten 29-3 on small crossing

I have never been involved in a any tribes game that had a score of 29-3. You may have this game confused with Madden or something. Please get a clue before you respond. T2 games don't produce scores like 29-3.
Yeah they do, and you're not very good.

yt2005
Nugget²

View Profile
169: August 28, 2009, 12:14:18 PM »
This thread really deserves to die. It started out as a joke thread, but now people are actually arguing about this (well, some people are. the rest are appropriately saying ridiculous things). This isn't a thread about the best player ever, this is a thread about the best player in Goon Haven. To which my response is:

IT'S GOON HAVEN. WHO CARES?

Goon Haven is not a place that people should be taking seriously. People don't really try, and when they do, they're playing against scrubs like me (and most of the time, scrubs who don't even pretend like they could play seriously, like me), which means any resulting statistics are just silly.

I know most of the discussion here, even ones that pretend to be serious, is still offered tongue-in-cheek, but still, it's getting ridiculous.
P0D0
Nugget

View Profile
170: August 28, 2009, 02:12:39 PM »

I will play on any team opposite of you with a close to evenly matched teams and Beat you everytime. I gurentee it. I capped for 5150 in T2s heyday, when you were likely searching for the first snarly hair on your ballsack kid. I will own you. Your a complete Idiot and clearly are a Noob if you played on a server where a team touched the flag 29 times and could not get 1 back or played for a team that only got 3 touches while the other team had 29. Please stop trying to prove points with boarderline retarded facts.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 02:22:47 PM by P0D0 »
P0D0
Nugget

View Profile
171: August 28, 2009, 02:14:11 PM »
why'd you edit out your post where you claimed to have been the best capper in the game while playing for 5150 while they were #1?  was that not true or something?
No just wanted to avoid more of the trolls once I relized how many noobs were getting all excited over this thread.
Kryand
Assault

View Profile
172: August 28, 2009, 02:33:01 PM »

I will play on any team opposite of you with a close to evenly matched teams and Beat you everytime. I gurentee it. I capped for 5150 in T2s heyday, when you were likely searching for the first snarly hair on your ballsack kid. I will own you. Your a complete Idiot and clearly are a Noob if you played on a server where a team touched the flag 29 times and could not get 1 back or played for a team that only got 3 touches while the other team had 29. Please stop trying to prove points with boarderline retarded facts.
Well let's take a look at all the ways that you are a newb:
Only newbs see "29-3" and think that means "29 grabs to 3 grabs". People who aren't newbs (ie. thaen) do not mention grabs when giving the score of a game.
You will never beat me in any situation ever.
5150 played T2 in base, a mod where capping is a bitch position, so even if you weren't lying, you're still bad. Only a newb would even mention being a capper in base. While we're on the subject, what was your name back then? I doubt you even know who 5150's cappers were, so your answer to that question should be pretty funny.

Why don't you crawl back into anonymity, because showcasing your stupidity for everyone to see doesn't seem to be working out for you.

P0D0
Nugget

View Profile
173: August 28, 2009, 03:26:32 PM »

Well let's take a look at all the ways that you are a newb:
Only newbs see "29-3" and think that means "29 grabs to 3 grabs". People who aren't newbs (ie. thaen) do not mention grabs when giving the score of a game.
You will never beat me in any situation ever.
5150 played T2 in base, a mod where capping is a bitch position, so even if you weren't lying, you're still bad. Only a newb would even mention being a capper in base. While we're on the subject, what was your name back then? I doubt you even know who 5150's cappers were, so your answer to that question should be pretty funny.

Why don't you crawl back into anonymity, because showcasing your stupidity for everyone to see doesn't seem to be working out for you.

Ok, This will be my last response to this pathetic troll. The name I played with 5150 on TWL was Save prio. And touches do matter in scoring a match.  Good attempt at bullshiting. I can and did play multiple positions during comp but was most effective capping. Call Base what you want, fact is it was the biggest pool on competition there was during T2s heyday.

As far as crawling back anonymity. please kid, don't flatter yourself.  Even if you were a more effective player then I, It would mean vary little to me. So continue to tell yourself how good you are at tribes 2 6 years after it came out.. Clearly it is vary important to you.  But I can assure it was much better being ontop then!
Kryand
Assault

View Profile
174: August 28, 2009, 03:30:01 PM »
Ok, This will be my last response to this pathetic troll. The name I played with 5150 on TWL was Save prio. And touches do matter in scoring a match.  Good attempt at bullshiting. I can and did play multiple positions during comp but was most effective capping. Call Base what you want, fact is it was the biggest pool on competition there was during T2s heyday.

As far as crawling back anonymity. please kid, don't flatter yourself.  Even if you were a more effective player then I, It would mean vary little to me. So continue to tell yourself how good you are at tribes 2 6 years after it came out.. Clearly it is vary important to you.  But I can assure it was much better being ontop then!
I wonder if you're stupid enough to think you're actually kidding anyone.

Turkeh
nil

View Profile
175: August 28, 2009, 03:36:57 PM »
Locked, because I hate this thread and
This thread really deserves to die.

Read the FAQs!

Search before posting support requests.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines