"The Authentication Server understood your request, but chose not to fufil it."

I get this error after step three in account creation. Any ideas why?

Comments

• have u already created an account from your current computer?
  • Nope, this should be my first time.
  • Do you have a shared internet connection (Dorm, Apartment w/ roomates, family, etc?)
  • I am hveing this same issue, I'm trying to setup an accout on 2 different computers, I have a shared network connection in my house. I hvae one accout setup, but unable to setup a 2nd accout.

Is their a workaround?
  • Wait a week, then try again.

For each internet connection (IP address) you are limited to one account per week, and five total.
  • I am having the same problem however I am setup in an appartment but we do not share the same public IP. My roomate was able to from a different computer and when I tried to it failed every time with the above mentioned message.
  • I am having the same problem however I am setup in an appartment but we do not share the same public IP. My roomate was able to from a different computer and when I tried to it failed every time with the above mentioned message.
    Your roommate probably shares an IP with you (even if your apartment doesn't have a public IP for everyone, you probably get one per room).

For each internet connection (IP address) you are limited to one account per week, and five total.

...or you could just change your IP address and register.

...or you could just change your IP address and register.
    Not everyone is gifted with the ability to do that swiftly.