Debugging a mod?

So...I'm trying to get an old mod to function again in the new patch...but I have no idea where to even look to debug the script it is having problems with. In fact, I see no error other than a UE....anybody have any idea where to look or can point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Hi
    Are you getting the server running without the mod first? Are you deleting all dsos? That is, if the mod isn't a dso mod. If the mod comes as dso files only, you will have to delete all dsos an then reinstall the mod. What startup string are you using?
  • Hi
    Are you getting the server running without the mod first? Are you deleting all dsos? That is, if the mod isn't a dso mod. If the mod comes as dso files only, you will have to delete all dsos an then reinstall the mod. What startup string are you using?

Not a dso mod. Deleted all DSO files in T2 and still get UE. Can launch a regular dedicated just fine.

Some notes...its an old T2 mod not updated to work with the final patch. I'll have to do that myself....