Can't Retrieve Account? Error: "Credentials download failed"

I had no problems making my account and getting online but due to some issues with performance i decided to reinstall the game which has obviously removed my account keys.

Unfortunately i'm no longer able to retrieve my account from your server, each time it gives me the error "Credentials download failed, check password/user". My User is Acheron, and i entered my password correct so that's not the problem. Will i have to make a new account?

Comments

• Auth server was down for a couple of hours. Try again now.
  • I've tried heaps of times throughout the day and its still not working, same error. Refuses to accept my login details to retrieve my account.
  • I have been trying this as well... It is like my password is incorrect, but I know it isn't.
  • Happened to me last week, they essentially told me to just make a new account. What encryption did you use?
  • For some reason the server targeter reverted to the previous address that was set a few minutes after I retargeted to the new IP address. Not sure what's up with that, but I've set the IP again, and I'm watching it to see if there are any peculiarities with it again.

That's what I used as well.
  • Problem seems to be fixed for now, i retrieved my account and can login and see all the servers.
  • I'm having the same problem. I registered yesterday and got in fine the first time, but got a UE upon joining a server. Ever since then, every time I try to log in I get this error. :'(
  • The account server is up, so unless your account info is incorrect you shouldn't have this problem (unless your exe is blocked by a firewall or an antivirus program is running http checking on it).
    If you did create an account yesterday, the drop-down box that says "Retrieve Account" should have been activated and have your user as a selectable option. If it exists, select this and enter your login information to log in. The retrieve option is only used when this doesn't exist.