TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  General Discussion >  What'd I miss? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What'd I miss?
Dr Horrible
Nugget

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:46:33 PM »
Well, after a brief hiatus, I've decided to come back to Tribes. Couldn't play for a bit because Murphy decided to visit my computers for a bit and I had a laptop when those all died.

For those who don't recognize me, I played on Goons a lot as a medic. For those who do, ignore that last sentence because you already knew that.

My question is this: I haven't been on... pretty much since my last post before this (December 8th, 2010). Has anything changed? I've read something about a leveling system... What'd I miss?

Thanks in advance,
Dr. Horrible

THAT'S MORTALS FOR YOU,  Death continued. THEY'VE ONLY GOT A FEW YEARS IN THIS WORLD AND THEY SPEND THEM ALL IN MAKING THINGS COMPLICATED FOR THEMSELVES.
Red Shifter
Scout

View Profile
1: June 19, 2011, 08:16:40 AM »
stax and hax ruined tribes 2 competition by riding the thoughts and dreams of dave g to victory
teratos
Assault

View Profile
2: June 19, 2011, 05:22:32 PM »
Everything is basically the same.

No leveling, closest you'll get is goon haven stats.

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
Blakhart
Juggernaught

View Profile
3: June 20, 2011, 03:52:14 AM »
You have missed out on a lot of spam and overplayed, poorly chosen maps.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines