TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  Tribes 2 >  Strategies and Guides >  A newbie's guide: « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: A newbie's guide:
Bandulu
Nugget

View Profile
45: December 21, 2009, 05:55:15 PM »
Oh yes a last one but it is a biggie.

When you have just repaired the inventory stations or the generators, DROP THE REPAIR PACK BEFORE STEPPING INTO THE STATION.

Bind the drop pack key and use it. Not sure how long it takes for the repair pack to respawn but I'd say around 20 seconds or so, maybe more.

If you get kitted while carrying the repair pack, it means you have destroyed it and it is wasted. Think of the repair pack as something precious. There should always be one laying around the base.
Nephelokokkygia
Nugget

View Profile
46: April 08, 2010, 12:16:43 PM »
Thanks for the tips, guys!

I recently got back into this after I discovered TribesNext, and haven't played it for a good few years. I remember that the learning curve is pretty steep, and have  a habit of getting killed a lot, especially since I play on Goon Haven a lot - reminds me of the old Miami Vehicles server.

Hopefully I'll eventually be able to find a calmer server, but I do like large player amounts too, and getting used to the weapons is going to take some time.

That which does not kill you can give you a really bad headache.
Evil Ninja
Nugget

View Profile
47: December 06, 2011, 01:14:54 PM »
Wow, someone brought T2 back, haven't played in 4 years when the servers were shut down. I assume all the old accounts are gone. Too bad, played for 4-5 hours a day on the original account. Ran across T2N after throwing out some old CDROMs and ran across my T2 disk so I thought I would give it one more google, brought back a lot of memories and some good games.

It's like starting all over again Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines
anything