TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  General Discussion >  Bring a friend! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Bring a friend!
Abstract
Scout

View Profile
15: January 27, 2009, 08:42:59 PM »
You mean the Rebeldawgs or Rebels?

At the time i meant =REBELS= as in v2rebellion as I used to run with them quite a bit as killmachine on their kata and reloaded servers, but I would welcome rebeldawgs as well, as long as they are as cool as you DUNNA.

I am: DisChord81/KillMachine/Atlas/Abstract, in that order.
DUN_DUNNA
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
16: January 28, 2009, 11:29:37 AM »
Most of the Dawgs are "cooler" than me! I've taken over as the "Grumpiest Gremlin" of the group.

blindkilla
Scout

View Profile
17: January 28, 2009, 02:15:11 PM »
I have been bugging some of the old HV guys and I keep on seeing more of them on which is kewl It is front page News on are website ATM.
Leifis
Nugget

View Profile WWW
18: January 28, 2009, 03:46:29 PM »
I have been bugging some of the old HV guys and I keep on seeing more of them on which is kewl It is front page News on are website ATM.

I saw that the other day.  I am happy to hear that.  I saw Ork from Mork on maybe the first day I played TribesNext a couple weeks ago, but haven't seen him since.  I LOVED that guy.  He was so easy going and always did the "dirty work" like repairing turrets and flaring for them or Defending Gens.

Paranoiac told me he was German... true?  It did always seem like his ping was up there.  Anyhoo... if you see him, tell him to get back on!

Come join us on the Playground!
-Minneapolis Playground-
64-person/CTF/Classic/No TD/Vehicle Centric

"Tomorrow I'll rage.  Tomorrow I'll flare and blaze.  I come alive.  Every atom of me ignites now with fury.  Beware those who stand in the blast!" -Odysseus in Homer's The Odyssey
blindkilla
Scout

View Profile
19: January 28, 2009, 06:06:09 PM »
yep I saw ork also he is from germany or poland I donty remember which heh maybe norway I also got Happymeal on last night.we have had a few old HV admins on also like King Arthur and so on its been fun seeing some of the older guys I remember like you Big kid icarus and so on. Grin
Eolk
Global Moderator

View Profile
20: January 29, 2009, 12:53:32 PM »
I will be bringing two friends. They were both skeptical at first, but, when I mentioned that our project was featured on IGN, they decided to give it a shot.
DUN_DUNNA
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
21: January 30, 2009, 06:26:38 AM »
Tell Ork I said "NANU NANU"!!! Cool

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines