TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  General Discussion >  Houston Vehicles elite Tribes 2 Server Returns « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: Houston Vehicles elite Tribes 2 Server Returns
WiiMote
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
30: February 09, 2009, 12:30:21 PM »
You've obviously been brainwashed..  Classic is the only way to play Tribes 2, everything else is for the unwashed noob horde.

Heil Classic!

Formally ElectricMindFunk
Shizuka
Assault

View Profile
31: February 09, 2009, 12:55:01 PM »
So much for civil...

The above is Shizuka Kamishima.
Why not?
terracon
Nugget

View Profile
32: February 09, 2009, 04:51:41 PM »
The forum moderator/s have really been earning their pay on this thread  Smiley
Shadowex3
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
33: February 09, 2009, 05:23:34 PM »
It's not a classic server, therefore it's part of Qing's conspiracy to kill tribes2 and it's his solemn duty as the only true fan of the one true tribes2 to be as mean as possible to counteract the "coddling" we get from playing base or anything other than classic and it's derivatives.

Read his webpage sometime, it's very enlightening when you get to the paranoid rantings at the end where he starts screaming about how Qing and anyone not playing classic is subhuman.

I've posted quotes of some of the interesting parts before, his behavior shouldn't surprise anyone by now tbh. What we should really find shocking is that he still somehow hasn't been banned yet despite almost every post he makes being just to flame or troll people.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 05:26:04 PM by Shadowex3 »

Who the hell are you?
I the hell am Harry
Are you always a wiseass?
No. Sometimes I'm asleep.
teratos
Assault

View Profile
34: February 09, 2009, 05:34:57 PM »
Qing and anyone not playing classic is subhuman.

Qing is sub-human.

Also, Classic > *

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
Ensign Munro
Nugget³

View Profile
35: February 09, 2009, 05:35:37 PM »
OH EM GEE!

HAI BLIND!!

Anyway, pleasantries aside, I am glad that HV will be back. I will be looking forward to getting back into the swing of things on a server that was one of the most populated (and, near impossible to get into during it's prime) of servers.

Well, given that it will have it's grand re-opening in a few days, I better get to work on a map or 2.

Nothing like making a new map to celebrate the rebirth of a great T2 server!

"I'm not good at giving advise. Can I offer you a sarcastic comment?"
--Chandler Bing: "Friends"
Thyth
Apotheosis Incarnate

View Profile
36: February 09, 2009, 06:46:09 PM »
Seriously... keep it civil.

Sarcastic, narcissistic, genius, resurrecting the game with brilliant strokes of wizardry.
|HV|TerraNova
Nugget

View Profile
37: February 09, 2009, 07:49:23 PM »
Speaking as someone who was there when your pal or tribemate was banned from the server, I can say that the head admin at the time was himself removed because of heavy handedness when it came to banning people left and right.

Now things are different, the group of admins that will be running this server don't have broom handles up their asses.

I ask that you give us another look if you're itching to play tribes BASE as an alternative evvery now and then. If you can't stand the thought of doing that then leave the folks that want to play alone.

As one of the Super Admins that you'll be talking to if problems like this come up, I think I'm a pretty level-headed guy, so relax.

I'm here to tell you that we have a clean slate and want people to start over, we welcome you.
Ensign Munro
Nugget³

View Profile
38: February 10, 2009, 09:47:37 AM »
Speaking as someone who was there when your pal or tribemate was banned from the server, I can say that the head admin at the time was himself removed because of heavy handedness when it came to banning people left and right.

Now things are different, the group of admins that will be running this server don't have broom handles up their asses.

I ask that you give us another look if you're itching to play tribes BASE as an alternative evvery now and then. If you can't stand the thought of doing that then leave the folks that want to play alone.

As one of the Super Admins that you'll be talking to if problems like this come up, I think I'm a pretty level-headed guy, so relax.

I'm here to tell you that we have a clean slate and want people to start over, we welcome you.

QFT.

I've known TerraNova for a long time. We had our little headbuts in the past (Actually, it was me and Mister13 who had the biggest, god rest his soul), but, in the end, it all blew over, and we went on with our lives.

That's the kind of person TerraNova is. He is a "forgive, but never forget, because forgetting means we learn nothing" kind of person.

If ever there is a level-headed admin and person, TerraNova is that person.

"I'm not good at giving advise. Can I offer you a sarcastic comment?"
--Chandler Bing: "Friends"
TheOracle[xXx]
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
39: February 10, 2009, 11:23:19 AM »
Is there a mod where we can play with the good upgrades from classic, like being able to upgrade the turrets on the Jericho, without all the other crap?
Abstract
Scout

View Profile
40: February 10, 2009, 07:23:03 PM »
Is there a mod where we can play with the good upgrades from classic, like being able to upgrade the turrets on the Jericho, without all the other crap?

you can upgrade the turrets on the jericho in other mods too you know Smiley

I am: DisChord81/KillMachine/Atlas/Abstract, in that order.
terracon
Nugget

View Profile
41: February 10, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »
Try Rev Mod. You can put turrets on anything!
TheOracle[xXx]
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
42: February 12, 2009, 11:11:27 AM »
So opening day is still Friday right?
terracon
Nugget

View Profile
43: February 12, 2009, 11:54:12 AM »
So opening day is still Friday right?
Yes.! You've probably seen it in the server list. We've been double checking our maps and going over everything so that it works right. Wembly, our scripting guru has been going over a couple of things. We're good to go.
blindkilla
Scout

View Profile
44: February 12, 2009, 12:12:27 PM »
Yes friday is the night but the server is up right now and ALL are welcome to drop by no matter who you are and what mods you like Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines