TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  Tribes 2 >  Competition and Pick-ups >  new team, all are welcome « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: new team, all are welcome
placid
Nugget

View Profile
March 16, 2009, 11:12:07 AM »
http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewteam.asp?team=bumrush

pw is yay

Seems like every active team on the ladder has enough players so I'm making a team rather than joining one. Hopefully there are enough interested players left and we can make the ladder a little bigger.

This will be a very laid back team as anyone is welcome to join, if you're hyper-competitive this is not the team for you, but feel free to join anyways. If you're a faggot you can still join, just don't expect to be able to voice your opinion about anything.

Hopefully scrims/matches will be played earlier in the evening rather than later, so if you're a westy that doesn't get home til late the team's schedule might conflict with yours, but feel free to join anyways.

If you join the team hop on irc.tribalwar.com #bumrush and give me contact info if you don't plan on idling there.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 11:39:28 AM by placid »
teratos
Assault

View Profile
1: March 16, 2009, 11:53:45 AM »
Good luck!

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
Fling
Nugget³

View Profile
2: March 17, 2009, 07:00:51 AM »
They are fairly good at trivia.  Be cautious.
teratos
Assault

View Profile
3: March 17, 2009, 07:28:32 AM »
Must be LPBs.

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
Hybrid
Nugget

View Profile
4: March 18, 2009, 10:36:29 AM »
terrible
WarChilde
Nugget

View Profile
5: March 26, 2009, 07:27:39 PM »
cannot connect to IRC anymore Sad

heh, figgered it out