Tribes 2 Wallpaper

124»

Comments

• Sorry I've not made any more wallpaper lately. I've moved to different computer that has windows 7 on it and the video card in it is not up to scratch to play tribes. The game crashes when trying to start it. So it is going to take me some time to get back into making more wallpaper. Till then. ::)
  • Sorry I've not made any more wallpaper lately. I've moved to different computer that has windows 7 on it and the video card in it is not up to scratch to play tribes. The game crashes when trying to start it. So it is going to take me some time to get back into making more wallpaper. Till then. ::)

We'll miss your sceenies... until then
  • edited March 2010
    Sorry about bringing this back to the top, but I think this thread is for the hardcore T2 players who need a T2 wallpaper. ;)

But I did find another one!
    www.wallpaperdojo.com/images/games/Tribes_2.jpg
    EDIT: (No Hotlinking :( so image is attached)
    • Tribes_2.jpg
  • Link doesn't work.
  • Link doesn't work.
    Fixed. thx
  • You've already posted that picture haven't you? Only difference is the watermarks.

Arggh can't someone make a wall paper with no watermarks? I don't give a crap about your shitty hosting website, just give me Tribes 2!
  • You've already posted that picture haven't you? Only difference is the watermarks.

Arggh can't someone make a wall paper with no watermarks? I don't give a crap about your shitty hosting website, just give me Tribes 2!
    With all the pictures right now, its hard to tell which have already been up, so sorry on that one.
    Also, the "shitty hosting website" isn't mine.
  • I know it's not yours, I mean all the websites that have these wallpapers. I don't wanna see a watermark in the corner advertising the websites.