Nt 2000 Server issues

Unhanded Exception every time i try to start Tribes 2 Online. 0x000000000 Memory problem. Any ideas?

Comments

• Need more information.
  • Not anywhere near enough information. My initial assessment is you are running Win2K in the server edition (the edition being likely irrelevant) and that you haven't yet searched the forums for the many threads about UEs.

Do you have a video card? Are its drivers fully updated?
    Do you have a dual-core processor? Have you tried the affinity fixes in the FAQs?
  • Not anywhere near enough information. My initial assessment is you are running Win2K in the server edition (the edition being likely irrelevant) and that you haven't yet searched the forums for the many threads about UEs.

Do you have a dual-core processor? Have you tried the affinity fixes in the FAQs?

Yes everything is up to date the Server is a Compaq Proliant 5500 with 4 550 MHZ Pentium 3 Xeon Processors 1 gig OF ram and 10 36 gig 10k RPM Hard Drives in raid 0

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/10279_div/10279_div.html

Try running a better version of windows, if your computer can handle it. XP maybe?

Yes everything is up to date the Server is a Compaq Proliant 5500 with 4 550 MHZ Pentium 3 Xeon Processors 1 gig OF ram and 10 36 gig 10k RPM Hard Drives in raid 0

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/10279_div/10279_div.html

Try running a better version of windows. XP maybe?
  • Does the game launch prior to the application of the TN patch?
  • Does the game launch prior to the application of the TN patch?

The patch starts going then i get the crash game doesn't load
  • That doesn't answer the question I asked you.