Scripts?

How do u run a script? sum1 explain plz?

Comments

• Sweet thx... i was too dumb to figure that out lmao ;\
  • Moved to Mods and Customization.
  • Don't ever mix capitalization, punctuation, and misspellings. at least dun do it in teh same sentences

As far as VL2 files are concerned, you can drop them in any sub-folder in your base folder. I would recommend making a new folder to drop all the VL2 files named MODIFICATIONS or something similar so that you don't get confused as to what files are scripts and what files are part of Tribes 2 itself. (Note that this doesn't work for CS files.)
  • As far as VL2 files are concerned, you can drop them in any sub-folder in your base folder. I would recommend making a new folder to drop all the VL2 files named MODIFICATIONS or something similar so that you don't get confused as to what files are scripts and what files are part of Tribes 2 itself. (Note that this doesn't work for CS files.)
    Interesting. Thought all the vl2s had to be in /base folder. So I can seperate the map vl2s out also? Would be nice clean up the base folder and have it organized. I got so much in /base I have no idea what is stock...
  • I have it setup like this:

GameData/Base/Missions/
    GameData/Base/Scripts/
    GameData/Base/Skins/
    GameData/Classic/Scripts/