Introduction

edited January 2009 in General Discussion
Hey everyone Im from Tribes1, I have been playing Tribes since 1998 and im in a clan called {MaJoR} and I have been in it a long time, it's a clan that has been around since 1999 and we want to move to Tribes2. I was told by my Clan Leader "Floater" that we no longer need key codes, apparentally he is correct. I really appreciate what all of you are doing to keep the Tribe Gaming alive.

My name is Mike and my Tribe name is {^MaJoR^}Damage and please fill free to visit/register MaJoR Forums at www.clanmajor.net/forums

Contact Me:
Xfire: iamecko
AIM: SouthSideShady88
www.myspace.com/starnes_mike

Thanks Everyone!!

Comments

• Nice. Kind of "lazy" forums. No one really posting on there. Unless you just got the forums.
    But I started a clan awhile back called DIE (Deadly Immortal Elite) and I had some killer players in the clan :P
  • hey I've played with you more than a few times Major Damage, hope to see you on Tribes Next.
  • Thanks man, you will
  • Nice. Kind of "lazy" forums. No one really posting on there. Unless you just got the forums.
    But I started a clan awhile back called DIE (Deadly Immortal Elite) and I had some killer players in the clan :P

Yes Forums had to be re-done for Tribes2 , we wnated to start a new slate.. Enjoy!
  • Welcome!

Maybe we can see some comp :)
  • Count on it... =]