Tribes 2 Demo Recordings

i'm not sure where this goes, but i was wondering if their were any programs to edit the recordings, because they default player in tribes doesn't allow you to rewind or really anything for that matter. any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• The reason the T2 player doesn't have a rewind feature is because adding a rewind increases the size of the player incredibly.
  • There is no rewind because it isn't really a video. You need to use FRAPS or something similar to turn your recording into a video and then edit it.
  • Thank you! okay ill post if i need more help
  • On the subject of recordings, is there any way to "free" yourself from the player's perspective and allow you to go into a observer free-cam mode while the demo plays back normally?
  • I don't think so.
  • Sorry, Whiskey, I just really want to comment on one thing.
    On the subject of recordings, is there any way to "free" yourself from the player's perspective and allow you to go into a observer free-cam mode while the demo plays back normally?
    I don't think so.

That would be surreal. Wow.
  • With certain methods, it's possible to look around within a single snapshot of time, but you can't see everything because the client doesn't receive every single object within the game.

I forgot what scripts are used to do that, so don't ask me how.