Unable to connect or see Goon Haven

I can see and connect 50+ servers on the server list. But I am unable to connect to GoonHaven. I've tried reinstalling T2 and everything in the "No servers show up on the in-game list" post in the FAQs. I've also tried pressing insert and joining that way, but it fails to ping and to join. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

• That sounds like your guid has been banned at goons. If your guid is indeed banned, you can't even see the server, let alone ping it.
  • Thats odd.. I was just playing in it the other day. Went afk really quick and came back and it said. 'lost connection to the server' Since then I havn't been able to connect. No reason I should be banded..
  • Neither a standard IP or GUID ban will stop you from seeing a server. What does your console say after you try to add the server manually? You can view the console by pressing the ~ key.
  • well i stand corrected
  • I went to get that information and it found it. I have no idea why. I'll post what it says if it fails to find it again. Thanks!
  • Was playing today, game locked up. When I restarted the game I couldn't see the server again.

When I try to manually enter the ip it says

Starting ping to server IP:66.162.166.53:28000...
    Pinging server P:66.162.166.53:28000 (3)...
    scripts/GameGui.cs (510): GMJ_Browser::selectRowByAddress - wrong number of arguments
    scripts/GameGui.cs (510): useage: browser.selectRowByAddress ( address )
    Pinging server P:66.162.166.53:28000 (2)...
    Pinging server P:66.162.166.53:28000 (1)...
    Pinging server P:66.162.166.53:28000 (0)...
    Pinging server P:66.162.166.53:28000 timed out.
  • Do you have a lot of scripts? You'll want to go through and see which one could be interfering.
  • It does the same thing with a fresh install of T2. So it isn't a script.
  • Did you install T2 from a CD or from a download? If you installed from a CD, you'll have to patch it up to 25034 before you use the TribesNext patch.
  • I used the download