Trashcan Lid

I decided a few days ago that if I was giong to be a part of this community I wouldnt sugar coat myself. So, here it is.

At 2:15 on the 17th I was being sniped by Trashcan Lid, with no enemy markings on my side and I couldnt see anything but the flag icon and the enemy base icon. I was out of bounds and I know he wasnt behind me......so my first thought was autopoints. If someone needs to win in a TWL match thats fine, use them, its the communities fault for not doing anyting about it. In a pub, it needs to be addressed somehow asap. B/c its just not a chaotic, no one cares but still playing, good ole fasion pub with someone using autopoints.

Ive never seen him before, but I havent been playing that much lately.

So,............is there anything I can do about it besides this??

Comments

• I decided a few days ago that if I was giong to be a part of this community I wouldnt sugar coat myself. So, here it is.

At 2:15 on the 17th I was being sniped by Trashcan Lid, with no enemy markings on my side and I couldnt see anything but the flag icon and the enemy base icon. I was out of bounds and I know he wasnt behind me......so my first thought was autopoints. If someone needs to win in a TWL match thats fine, use them, its the communities fault for not doing anyting about it. In a pub, it needs to be addressed somehow asap. B/c its just not a chaotic, no one cares but still playing, good ole fasion pub with someone using autopoints.

Ive never seen him before, but I havent been playing that much lately.

So,............is there anything I can do about it besides this??
    He's playing on borrowed time as we speak. Forces are moving against him.
  • really?
    what happens to ap users?
  • listen, every sense dt has been obsolete, cheats have been pouring into the tribes 2 community, its very obvious and theres not much "we the people" can do, unless the founders of T2N can somehow incorperate dt into Tribes again.. it would help significantly..
  • DT was obsolete long before TN. Of course, then, the only people with working hacks had the intellect to build them on their own.

Yes, I recognize it is a problem right now. Yes, it will be dealt with as part of RC3. Unfortunately, I'm the only active member of the TN development team working on the patch right now, so naturally progress is slow.