Various Problems (Cant load server list, lag/glitch on certain maps)

Hey, brief intro. I started Tribes 2 in 08/2002, and was a hardcore player up until about the last 4 months before the master servers were shut down, i just didnt wanna see that happen so i quit playing :'(. But now since Tribes Next has supplied me with a way to play the game that i love so much i downloaded it.

First problem i found is that i cant run this version of T2 at the same graphic settings as i used to, i used to have everything maxed out and it ran fine. Now i have everything on low because if i raise any settings it messes up and starts to glitch, or the screen becomes very weird and glitches also.

Second problem ive ran over is that certain maps i glitch on allot, and there unplayable. Sometimes it goes away for a bit but then its straight back to glitches. I know that this is not lag, because my ping is low and my internet connection is fine.

And then the third problem i have encountered. Is that sometimes after i leave the said server because of a map or a huge glitch, when i go to refresh the list of servers it just says "No Servers Found", sometimes if i sit there and keep clicking the refresh every 10 or 15 sec... it shows maybe 1 or 2 servers.

Any help would be nice, any suggestions would also...i guess just any constructive feedback.

Comments