cant create an account help!

Hi i have tried a lot of things ive read in faqs and forum posts but it always says that the account server is down or unreachable i know my internet is up and that everything is installed correctly and i get an unhandled exception whenever i minimize then amximize game i deleted all dso's and turned off avg firewall let tribes through windows fire. any and all help is appreciated.

running windows vista wireless router (this computer is wired to the connection)

Comments

• Hi
    Can you get into the router to open ports, or bypass the router entirely?
  • how am i able to do that?
  • a list of stuff comes of with the router but no tribes in the list and some of the stuff on it ive never had on my computer or i could just turn its firewall off
  • Hmm. The easiest way to do this would be to simply bypass the router with your pc, create the account, and then replace the router. Unless you must have the router to access the web. In that case you will have to open the ports used by t2 inside the router, normally port 28000, udp protocol, duplex, duplex means both ways, inbound and outbound from your system.
  • thanks for the help :D
  • Also, you can pm me the user name and pw you want to use and I will make it for you, then all you will have to do is enter the particulars and dl the public and private stores to your pc.
  • i have one made i was able to finally get an account created